Veggie Diary

:wavey: Hello fellow almost veggie :D
It's been really interesting reading your diary-hope you don't mind? Was very happy to see that you like fish fingers, chips, beans, and cheese!! I had that yesterday :p

Hello Cheekychinchilla!! :wavey:

Feel free to read away, and if you have any tips for me just shout!!

I have been veggie from the age of 7 (a good 21 years ago!) and only started eating fish again 3 years ago, my hubby is a meat eater so it gives us some more versatility and I do like some types of fish!

Fish fingers, chips, cheese & beans is my ultimate comfort food although before SW I would add lashings of chilli mayonnaise to it!!

Nice to hear from another veggie :D

The fish finger meal is definitely the ultimate comfort food. Well for SW, otherwise it was be a mahoosive pizza :p
I've been a fake veggie for about 16 years now. The easiest way of explaining to people is that I eat birdies and fishies :flirt2:

It would be great to swap veggie tips. If I think of some of discover any new ones I will give you a shout :D

Wednesday:

HEA: Laughing Cow Light

HEB: 2 pieces WW Brown bread, Oats so Simple

Free Food: Apple, Banana, Satsumas, mushrooms, onions, Pak choi, mushrooms, tomatoes, beansprouts, eggs, rice, mushy peas

1tbsp Olive Oil: 6 syns
1tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce - 1.5 syns
Cadburys Fudge - 5 syns
1tbsp Chilli Mayonnaise: 5 syns
Total Syns: 17.5 syns

Breakfast: Oats so simple (early breakfast) and then 2 Pieces wholemeal Toast with LCL and Vegemite later on

Lunch: Fat Free Supernoodles, satsumas, banana, Cadbury's Fudge

Tea: Vegetable Omelette, boiled rice & mushy peas (from the chippy but made with only 1tbsp oil), sweet chilli sauce & 1tbsp chilli mayonnaise

Back