Version 2: 2kg lost, 3 to go

Great maintain bonkers well done xxx

thanks sididd!

Just a quick update - since meeting my new fella, i have been maintaining my weight in between 68.8 - 70.5 kg range. This is because of the weekend binges or tiny cheats while I was trying to calorie count.

Last week, decided to switch to version 2 as would allow me to eat more flexibly while out. Started Sun, and have had a semi-successful week:

- Sun PP
- Mon to Thurs PV
- Fri morning Cheat meal (not celebration)
- Sat starch
- Did not eat fruit at all this week
- Gorged on P and V everyday!
- Ate cheese everyday
- Only ate bread on Fri
- Had some potatoes, peas and rice on Sat

Started the week off at 72.7 (following a two day binge Fri/Sat the prev weekend). Mon (post PP) 70.6, lowest weight of the week on Fri (pre-cheat) 68.9 and today's weigh in 69.4.

So not counting the water weight, a loss of 1.2 kg.

Last weeks numbers were slightly skewed (due to the initial water weight), let's see what this week has to offer :).

Will report in on Sun next... have a great week everyone!

Busy day yesterday so had no time to report in...

Another successful week - lowest weight on Fri (pre cheat meal) at 68 kg. Weigh in is currently Sundays - 68.2kg. So another kg down :D

Eating was similar to last week, not had any fruit, PP on Sun, PV Mon - Thur, Cheat meal Fri and bread Sat.

Only odd thing I noticed. Yest morning weighed in at 68.2kg. Did a PP day yest, and weight this morning - 68.1kg. No idea why I didn't drop more water weight :confused:.

Revised weight goals - 65kg by my bday in June and 60kg by the end of the year!

Have a good week everyone xx

Pog - are you still here? I haven't seen any update on your diary? Where are you writing now (if you are)?

I'm still here, kind of. Not writing in my diary tho, just catching up on subs when I have time. You're doing so well, I'm so impressed and proud of you :)

Back