Version 2: 2kg lost, 3 to go

That really sounds nasty hon, maybe a trip to an internist/GP in the New Year just to see if they can speed up the process/make sure all's okay? This is starting to sound a tad like bronchitis. Don't like the sound of it. I hope that apart from clearing your lungs you're well in yourself and have energy? Have you tried a good old menthol steam inhale (towel over your head, the whole nine yards)?

Stay well gorgeous xx

I have got an appointment with the doc on Thursday - just a regular check up. But will mention to her and see if she thinks I need to do anything.

Apparently, from all I read over the weekend, this is normal and the cough should not be suppressed - let it out is what they say. If accompanied by fever and body pain then its time to see doc.

This is weird and scary, but they also said that if you examine the stuff you cough up, you will see brown/black flecks of tar! And I tried to yesterday - but I'm not coughing up enough! :rolleyes:

On another note - a girl in office just now "oh you are wearing heels and looking so good" (i didnt used to wear heels - couldnt take the pain!). I was happy with her comment till she screwed it up with a "now we will see flowers being delivered from your admirers". And I thought - so just coz I was fat you think no one sent me flowers? And now miraculously I've lost weight so the flowers will come calling?

She probably didnt mean it that way - but still pissed me off slightly. :mad: I choose not to be in a relationship - fat or thin! I do have the odd chick days when i feel lonely and wish for mr. right, but 99% of the time I really do not want to be in a relationship - too much trouble i think.

Rant over now.

On another note - a girl in office just now "oh you are wearing heels and looking so good" (i didnt used to wear heels - couldnt take the pain!). I was happy with her comment till she screwed it up with a "now we will see flowers being delivered from your admirers". And I thought - so just coz I was fat you think no one sent me flowers? And now miraculously I've lost weight so the flowers will come calling?

Lol oh man that made me laugh! Sweetie, forgive the dumba$$ for she knows not what she says :D I have EXACTLY the same issue, one of my sisters keeps saying "oh, you're slimmer now, you can find a husband and have another baby!". My response? "Oh! Are they making a new version of men?" My point is, for me, I'd have loved to have met the love of my life, but the dummies I dated over the last five/six years would have been dummies no matter who was keeping score - fat me or thin me - and I still have to be interested, date, vett, question..... I refuse to be grateful for shallow attention! I had that, and it netted me being married to a shallow, bullying, manchild. What is wrong with this world (?): I'm thin so you have permission to fancy me now? Puhlease. Sod that. Oh wow..... ahem... :hijack:.... sorry! Sore subject :rolleyes:

:D xx

Lol oh man that made me laugh! Sweetie, forgive the dumba$$ for she knows not what she says :D I have EXACTLY the same issue, one of my sisters keeps saying "oh, you're slimmer now, you can find a husband and have another baby!". My response? "Oh! Are they making a new version of men?" My point is, for me, I'd have loved to have met the love of my life, but the dummies I dated over the last five/six years would have been dummies no matter who was keeping score - fat me or thin me - and I still have to be interested, date, vett, question..... I refuse to be grateful for shallow attention! I had that, and it netted me being married to a shallow, bullying, manchild. What is wrong with this world (?): I'm thin so you have permission to fancy me now? Puhlease. Sod that. Oh wow..... ahem... :hijack:.... sorry! Sore subject :rolleyes:

:D xx

hahahaha ... hijack away!

and i completely forgot about family! my mum does that as well - it's worse when its family...

ohhh boy - men! :rolleyes:

Hey Bev

All good... just ticking along.

Nothing to report. Just getting excited about leave next week - only one more work day to go :stickdance:

How is everyone else doing? All Christmas prep done? Shopping for presents completed?

Shopping for presents done; shopping for food - halfway done; Decorations not even up yet! I keep promising myself I'll do a deep clean first, but who am I kidding, the house is clean enough and the tree is giving me evil looks from the corner of the living room.... I better do that tomorrow or suffer the wrath of the naughty list :D xx
Have a magic day sweetie and I'll pop in later to update x

Hi Bonkers just a quick 'hi-how-are-ya' from crazy busy Christmas prep land :D

Hope all's right in your world! You're probably busy getting ready for your niece's birthday - they're so sweet and excited about Christmas and birthdays at that age ...... Having said that I'll still be disposing of cookies and milk, and leaving footprints in talcom powder in the middle of the night on Christmas eve. Some twit told my four year old Sunshine Boy that magic is real for children because unlike adults they Believe lol..... me and my big mouth. He's 15. Preeeetty sure he knows it's me! But I don't care. We all need a little magic on our lives. Although...... It is creepy to think of a big fat bloke in a weird costume creeping into your house in the dead of night haha I can imagine the conversation with the police now: "yes sir, you say you were leaving presents" lol. Okay, I confess, all the ceremony and traditions make me happy - sue me lol:D

I'm off to Honk for all the 100% days I forgot to record. Have a magic day xx

Hiya!

All good here Bev. It's been a lazy weekend and now this week I'm baby sitting as I'm on leave and my sister isn't.

Lost .5kg or 1.1lb. Not shocked as the whole month I've been losing big chunks and this is my body catching up. Also - haven't exercised at all last week - just couldn't find the motivation to get out of bed. Not stressing that either. Figure a couple of weeks relaxing isn't going to hurt me in the long run.

I am so looking forward to Xmas day. Not just coz it's the little ones bday. But also coz it's the day I get to eat whatever I want! I mean we are going to a little Christmas market in a mall here on Xmas day and I will actually be able to nibble or even gobble anything that takes my fancy :). I know I talk big and won't be able to eat a thing coz I will just make myself sick.

In case I don't catch you later this week - have a merry Christmas! And will catch up next week or in the new year.

xx (big hug)

Gosh, I know what you mean ... I'm so excited :drool:!!! I haven't looked forward to a Christmas day like this since I was 12!!!! lol :D I'll do my best not to go too crazy though :cross:

I hope you have a fantastic Christmas sweetie- stay safe, eat well and then we'll crack on with getting to goal after the festivities x ... We'll catch up when you 'get back' xxxx :bighug:

:xmassign::xmastree::26:

Merry Christmas my lovely!!!!! I hope you have a fabulous day xxx

:47::xmassign::dancing_snowman:

Ps: I know you're Dukan, but if this is any use to you, I started a new thread on the Cambridge Weight Plan Restarter thread - sign up and tell me what date you want me to start hounding you! Lol I figure I'll need the help in stepping away from the temptations - so why don't we all pitch in and start looking for (read: bugging) each other? ..... a bit of peer pressure always works a treat - lovely :rolleyes:hahaha xxxxx

Have you seen the Christmas post over in the main forum posted by Lottalose? There are some great ideas in there. As for my personal strategies, ho hum... I'm currently OFF Dukan (big time) and will return to the fold, a lot heavier, in January!

I see you have lost almost three stone which is an incredible achievement! I hope you'll be buying yourself some new clothes so that you show off this new bod!
I presume, on Cambridge, the whole eating issue at Christmas is actually quite "easy" - you just don't eat, right?! ho hum!
:D

Merry Christmas Maintainer! Have a lovely (low carbing) day tomorrow - you will crack this in 2014 (even if Bonkers & I have to break our backs dragging you to goal!!! :D)

Don't give up just yet :bighug: xx

Hey Bev (and everyone out there!)

Seasons Greetings !

:109:

It was an awesome week - oh how i ate on Christmas day... bread and rice and sausages and cake and oh the list goes on and on...

I made it a point to weigh myself before and after the festivities, just to see the effect all the food (and alcohol) would have on me:

Sun (official weigh-in day) - 94.1 kg

Wed (xmas morning) - 92.7 kg

Thurs (the day after) - 94.1 kg (so i was quite happy there)

Fri (27th) - 92.8 kg!!!!

I got back to eating clean on the 26th, and after just one day was back to pre Xmas weight - so 1.3kg of pure water weight???? :eek:

And today's official weigh in - 91.9 kg (202.6lbs, 14.4stone)! which means despite eating like a pig on xmas day i have lost 2.2 kgs (or 4.8lbs) this week! i am just loving it....

Overall 60 lbs lost and looking at my stats - 4 stone in 4 months! :queen:

I havent been this weight in years! Was chatting with my male colleague in the office and he was saying how he put on half a kg last week and is now 93.5 kgs - and in my head i was jumping for joy - i finally weigh less than at least one man i know! i wont count the fact that he is about 6ft tall and doesnt need to bother about the half kg - just being lighter than him is awesome :).

Now I'm off to haunt your thread (although i have been stalking you all week :p)...

Hey Bev (and everyone out there!)

Seasons Greetings !

:109:

It was an awesome week - oh how i ate on Christmas day... bread and rice and sausages and cake and oh the list goes on and on...

I made it a point to weigh myself before and after the festivities, just to see the effect all the food (and alcohol) would have on me:

Sun (official weigh-in day) - 94.1 kg

Wed (xmas morning) - 92.7 kg

Thurs (the day after) - 94.1 kg (so i was quite happy there)

Fri (27th) - 92.8 kg!!!!

I got back to eating clean on the 26th, and after just one day was back to pre Xmas weight - so 1.3kg of pure water weight???? :eek:

And today's official weigh in - 91.9 kg (202.6lbs, 14.4stone)! which means despite eating like a pig on xmas day i have lost 2.2 kgs (or 4.8lbs) this week! i am just loving it....

Overall 60 lbs lost and looking at my stats - 4 stone in 4 months! :queen:

I havent been this weight in years! Was chatting with my male colleague in the office and he was saying how he put on half a kg last week and is now 93.5 kgs - and in my head i was jumping for joy - i finally weigh less than at least one man i know! i wont count the fact that he is about 6ft tall and doesnt need to bother about the half kg - just being lighter than him is awesome :).

Now I'm off to haunt your thread (although i have been stalking you all week :p)...

Ab Fab. now that's a great result xxx

hey all

happy new year!!!!

its been crazy busy at work and have had no time to post. been looking at the boards tho and wow! it has gotten busy! its exciting to have be doing this with others...

on the food front - all been on plan apart from NYE (which was planned off plan :p). STS this week - guess the NYE binge didnt help (plus its TOTM!). got the cramps today, quite bad and also feeling nauseous. if it was any other time would have called in sick.

had a bit of a shock last week. went into H&M (sale on) and started browsing the +size range - found nothing there that would fit me! as in all too big :p. looked around the store and was actually quite scared to realise that soon I would be able to buy "regular" sizes and have so much to choose from. OMG! the racks and racks of clothes! I didnt know what to do with myself! I saw one blouse that I really liked and the largest size they had was an 18. i thot what they hey - lets try it. and it fit!!!!!!! :bliss:

i just paid and ran out without looking otherwise id end up buying the whole store! and im broke :p

Therefore - I am going to tick off my next goal:

• Fit into size 20 - DONE 1 JAN 2014

Also - started working out again on the 1st. Told myself I would stop making excuses and just do it and i did!

Have a nice day all!

xx

Bravo!!!!!!! :banana dancer::greenapple::banana dancer:

What an amazing feeling to get into smaller sized clothes :D Well done! And super well done for starting on the exercise regime! You're on a roll!!!!!!! x

TOTM sucks a$$ :mad: Aunty Flo is visiting me too - the cow - I hope you feel better soon. I officially start my new role today so I'll be sucking down the ibuprofen (reduces flow too - sorry for the tmi folks, but I've got to share with a sister lol)

I hope you have a brill day xx

Remember to measure for the weeks you loose inches and not weight and do your biggest trousers photo so you can do the classic before and after shot its a fab feeling xxx

Back