Very cold, then elated, then fed up!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sez, 14 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    I was so totally freezing at school today, because I chose just to wear a long sleeve t-shirt, that I popped into town to buy myself a cheap cardi at lunchtime.

I went into Tchibo, and bought a lovely neutral cotton cardi, in their sale, for £9. Its package said size 14/16, and I knew it would be snug but didnt want the 18/20, as it wont last me long. Imagine how great I felt when it went on with room to spare!!

Completely over joyed!!!:party0019:

But, after wearing it all afternoon, and throwing out the packaging, labels etc, imagine my disappointment when I took it off, flung it over a chair and spotted the size tag on the inside seam... You've guessed it, it WAS an 18/20 but in the wrong pack!!

I am happy to wear it, but cheesed off:badmood:that I was daft enough to think I fitted so well into a smaller one!!

One down to experience I guess!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NICKY

NICKY Full Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    ah bless ya honey
    what is a dress size anyway they are all different in different shops anyhow
    just keep at it girl
    xxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.