Very cold

Kellybelly123

Hi everyone im in week two cant remember what day lol

Im so cold today really chilly and shivering so far i have not felt this cold
Anyone know what this is or how long it lasts? Hands and feets only ive got a warm face ect haha heating is on full blast xx

Hi there
It doesn't stop I" m always cold! I like it though as I was always very hot and sweaty but now I" m the one saying its freezing! People tell me I need more meat on my bones haha love it!!!!
Wrap up in a snugly blanket :)

hi Kelly, I was cold for weeks but now im alright back to normal. the lipotrim video says its because the body turns its temperature down whilst on L/T.

Oh ok thanks jolly and daisy
I remember it saying in the video but forgot until u mentioned it i think this diet has made my memory go lol not good for a 20year old ! Xx

one day at a time

Delighted to read your posts. I am always cold now before lipotrim I could not have the heating on at all. I lost 4lbs this week. The pharmacist told me that was good for this stage of the diet. I am starting my 6th week today.:)My current weight is 13 stone 3lbs my start weight was 15st 2lbs.:) APPROX 3st 7lbs to go. Thanks everyone for all the support. I still cannot download the diagrams to put my weight chart up ,zz

mary50 said:
Delighted to read your posts. I am always cold now before lipotrim I could not have the heating on at all. I lost 4lbs this week. The pharmacist told me that was good for this stage of the diet. I am starting my 6th week today.:)My current weight is 13 stone 3lbs my start weight was 15st 2lbs.:) APPROX 3st 7lbs to go. Thanks everyone for all the support. I still cannot download the diagrams to put my weight chart up ,zz

Well done on your loss mary and doing it this long. Sadly today im really strugling to get through x

one day at a time

Hi Kelly I know its hard but I think of what I will look like when I shed these lbs. We are all here for you when you are going through the rough times. Aready I have more energy.:D Thanks to everyone on this site I have stuck with it and lost nearly 2 stone since I started. I still have 3 stone to go but I will take that one day at a timexx

Back