very dissapointed : ((((

maddy1

morning everyone, well weighed in this morning ( a day early) as i wont have access to scales tomorrow, and ive lost 0.2lb on my first week of cruise...really disheartened , ive been really good, done enough exercise, havent gone overboard with the greens...but in 2 weeks ive been on dukan ive lost 2% body fat , so is that the main thing i should be focussing on not just the scales, sorry for the rant just a bit fed up today :mad:

It is hard not to get dispirited at times, but try to focus on the fact that you are losing. Our monthly cycles play a huge part in amount lost each week. As long as you are definitely following all of the instructions it will definitely come off. Keep your chin up.

thanks cd , it just makes you feel a bit deflated doesnt it ...i so want to get the weight off..i will keep going tho xx

Was your weigh in after a pv day?

Anyway it was downwards and thats what counts so celebrate :)
And hope for a double loss next week.

no a pp day, but i will keep going..its just a blip, and ive lost body fat so thats a good thing even if the scales are not going down much x

Maddy, don't worry or give up please. You KNOW you've followed the rules so the weight will come off eventually. I always used to stick or even gain for 5-7 days and then it dropped by a pound or two. there are lots of factors. I am cruising at the moment, and have been weighing every day because I can't leave the scales alone and my weight has zig-zagged up and down at least a pound every day (interestingly up after PP and down after PV). Had I only weighed Saturday and Thursday I would have recorded a loss of 300gr, but now I'm actually down over two pounds (I am fairly active these days so that helps).

Are you keeping active, doing your minimum 30mins walk every day? Drinking enough water? Eating ENOUGH? Anyway - if you can see your body fat down that's a good sign and sometimes we can see losses (measure yourself rather than weigh!) that just don't register on the scales.

Oh keep going Maddy, it is great that you know you have stuck to the plan. Your diligence will be rewarded next week I am sure and think about your clothes - do they feel a bit looser??? Are you bit more energetic? There are sooooo many benefits to Dukan with the weight loss being only one... I know how you feel but honestly keep going - it will be worth it. x

THANK YOU ladies, for the helpful boosts , i know everyone has been there...and im determined to carry on ...ive done plenty of exercise walked the dog every day and been running 3 times this week (3 mile) on every run, i do feel a bit bloated , so maybe its that .xx

I put on 0.2lb in the first week of cruise. Dont worry it will come off. Salt was a big thing for me. Body has to adjust to the veg being added in :) x

Also, have you posted any menus?

Reading between the threads it seems like salt doesn't help to loose weight at all! So between wine and salt I've got 2 downfalls! I out salt on everything and a lot of it :( Any of you having same trouble with salt???

Anji. Im a big salt lover. I use it on everything!! Ive cut it out for over a week now. And I tried a little salt on some salad this week and it tasted way too salty and so strong when I'd usually use double the amount. Your tastebuds will quickly get used to not having it. Mine did and now I rather it without all the added salt, I use seasoning like garlic granules, pepper, herbs etc instead now.

I was a big salt eater before - it went on everything, just realised by reading this thread that I don't use it on anything now - your tastebuds really do adjust quite quickly.

Thanx guys. I will do it I know I will but in bed with a chest infection so dont feel like eating anything to be honest. Will restart the Dukan once I'm up on my feet :)

Back