Very naughty

Rider

Banned
Wasn't able to make a shake before heading to work this morning, so I bought a packet of chargrilled chicken to eat on the tube as I've felt so unwell since yesterday and really crap today. Today is only day 3 ( had weekend off) and concerned I may have messed everything up! I was doing so well if only I'd managed to have my shake this morning :( do you think it's going to make much of an impact on my weightloss? have I screwed everything up? I know I have to put it behind me but I can't stop thinking about it!
And do I have just 2 shakes today instead of 3? Any advice would be appreciated!
Thanks guys! :/
Xxx

Well, for me personally, i would count the chicken as my 'shake' if you see what I mean - and just have two shakes for the rest of the day. however, someone with more sense will probably tell you to have all three.

Look, this could have been worse. You ate lean protein, not a bowl of profiteroles. Allow another ten minutes to mentally give yourself a good kicking and then let it go.

You are still on track. Promise!

Hi Hun, you still need all 3 shakes otherwise you will not get enough vits or minerals. Don't worry about the chicken, put the chicken behind you and draw a line.

Good luck getting back into ketosis.

I would have 3 shakes, I dont think the chicken will do much damage if i am honest.

As others have said, I don't think the chicken would do much harm, if any. It's protein, so I wouldn't worry, but I would still have all three shakes (like Chelle2010 said) to keep up the vitamins.

On a separate note, Rider, your hair is absolutely gorgeous! Is that your natural colour? It's the exact shade I'm looking for!

The chicken won't do you any harm at all. It's just like having a SS+ meal - I was on SS+ for ages and losing 2-3 lb a week. You definitely need to have all 3 shakes though.

Nothing to kick yourself about at all :) In fact, well done for making a great choice!

Awh thanks everyone for your comforting replies! I felt so ill this morning as I'm coming down with something i think and had no time for shake but I did feel better after despite the pangs of guilt.

Was at work all day and had my shake, a can of coke zero and lots of water so glad I kept on the straight and narrow. Even when people offered me free lunch in the office!

But yeah I will make sure i get all my packs in then, although I probably wouldn't have bothered normally as I'm naughty lol, and yeah hopefully it wont make too much of an impact. Just hope ketosis isn't delayed but I'm not sure if I might actually be in it! Dry mouth need to drink all the time slighter allow taste.. Probably panicking over nothing!

ObesaurusRex Awh Thankyou chick :) although I don't know how easy it will be to get the colour, my natural hair shade is a medium mousy brown but I've been dying it for quite a few years! Normally dark browns, dark reds or purples. The last dye I used was Schwarzkopf live colour xl ultra violet and that was about 3 months ago so it's very faded and I have roots! Have to do something about that. So hair equals big mishmash really lol. What sort of colour are you looking for exactly?

Tvljay I didn't think of it like that for some reason but you're right... It could have gone totally boobs up! I love how sometimes it can take one comment from someone to make you realise we should be all celebrating the good steps we take and get it in perspective!

How are you all doing tonight?

Xx

Back