Very pleased with myself this morning

Lucky7

Lucky7
:D

As part of my trying to get back to fitness I did a charity run this morning. Only 5.25 miles, but I did it in 1hour and 2 minutes.

I got a medal at the end and actually felt a bit choked up and emotional when I finished. Silly I know, but I was dreading not being able to finish it, or being last, etc etc.

Was going to get Sunday lunch out, but have made a nice shepherds pie for later instead (free on extra easy) and intend to have lots of veg with it. However, I AM going to have a couple of whisky and diet cokes first though.

:D:D:D

Wow wtg youuuuu, must felt brilliant recieving that medal :woohoo::bliss:.
And well done in making a lovely shephards pie and well deserve loads of whiskey hehehe enjoy :D

Fantastic! You must be over the moon!

ooo - bit drunk now. Thank gawd that there are no shops really close as I really fancy profiteroles / cheesecake / chocolate / caramels for afters while I watch Miss Marple. Will have to make to with a banana and custard muller light then a dark choc options.

Shepherds pie was outstanding though. As was the whisky.

BTW - Is Miss Marple getting younger or am I getting older????

ooo - bit drunk now. Thank gawd that there are no shops really close as I really fancy profiteroles / cheesecake / chocolate / caramels for afters while I watch Miss Marple. Will have to make to with a banana and custard muller light then a dark choc options.

Shepherds pie was outstanding though. As was the whisky.

BTW - Is Miss Marple getting younger or am I getting older????

Well done on your run you deserve the whisky!

IMO The fabulous Julia Mckensie is too young to play Miss Marple so it is her getting younger not you getting older! I am sure that she played it really well though.

Back