very quiet lately?????

Sorry I haven't been on that much for the past couple of weeks due to some family problems.

Anyway not gone anywhere much and will be posting more in the next couple of weeks.

M.

Nice to see you back Mike...:)

There have been some disagreements on here lately, and some people have decided not to post on minimins again.
Ann

That's a shame Ann, as supporting is what we all do best, don't you think?

Lacey :)

Great to see you mike, right, need to have a look in this bloomin arcade, as if Im not on this site enough!!!!

That's a shame Ann, as supporting is what we all do best, don't you think?

Lacey :)

I think so, I know that if I hadnt discovered this site things would have been very much harder, and I wouldnt be were I am now without the support of you guys.

Back to the arcade!!

Don't do it Vicky - I fell into the arcade once and didn't come out for 4 hours!!! :eek: :eek:

rofl, Im going in, if Im still in at 8am tomorrow boot me out as Ill be late for work!!!!!!

Disagreements that were totally out if order!! Which resulted in me getting PM's and emails slagging me off! Had an email from one very cheeky mare today asking if we were still talking!!! LOL very loud!
I'm not posting as much now for fear of saying the wrong thing now or what I say being taken in the wrong way or someone thinking I'm talking about them like I've been talked about. I've always been very straight talking no bull here! But OMG I have paid for it.
Kamilla x

Hi Kam,

I hope it's better news with your Dad today? It must be such a worrying time for the whole of your family.

I hope that you have forwarded these PM's and emails to Mini and the team that are slagging you off as I know this would not be tolerated by the them and no-one should have to put up with this?

As Moderators, both you and I can expect some "flack" sometimes, but there are boundaries around behaviour on websites, aren't there? There has to be or it would be a riot.

Again, I hope your Dad is improving. I know it is awful when a parent is ill. I posted last night on DH to tell RD about my Dad and his cancer as I feel for her while she is going through a similar thing.

Lacey....:)

Have you got a webcam like??? and a tub of peanut butter handy ???? ***phew!!!*** - OK folks I am handing over control of the keyboard to Issy (if she ever takes her tongue out of my ear)

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh god, I've just made a cup of tea, now I feel too dirty to drink it!

Have you got a webcam like??? and a tub of peanut butter handy ???? ***phew!!!*** - OK folks I am handing over control of the keyboard to Issy (if she ever takes her tongue out of my ear)

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you don't mind crunchy peanut butter....

...Oh Hello Issy, didn't see you there!! ;)

Back