very quiet lately?????

You've all gone la la!!! Isis needs to try create an aura of calm but is too busy PMSL.....
:D :D :D :D

Don't make me kick this chair off the stage and come and snatch off your wig!!! :D

Just kick this dead beat loser to the kerb!!!...kick him to the kerb girl!!!!;)

Right, whenever you try and post and it is too soon, and it says to wait 3 seconds or whatever, does anyone else hear Mini's voice telling you off in Irish?

Right, whenever you try and post and it is too soon, and it says to wait 3 seconds or whatever, does anyone else hear Mini's voice telling you off in Irish?

Yep....every time Dom!!!:)

Yep....every time Dom!!!:)

Phew! If there is at least one other person, I am not a crazy nut-job! Hoorah!

(believe it or not, i am as sober as a judge, am on call!)

Nite nite DQ, love Penfold xxxxx

OI Isis - Eric is sulking now cos he said hello to you and you blanked him!!

He asked me if you were still doing your hair! Dunno what he means by that!!! heheh

Eric oh Eric.....pluuueasse come out of the sulking corner and come to Isis:) Come to Mama:)

I could never blank you and can't wait for our next assignation around the hair straighteners and the blow-dry spray. It was such a rush last time....my head was spinning:D

Promise you will be Taxi man again and ferry all us fair maidens into the toon....avec a smile......!!!!!xxx

Eric oh Eric.....pluuueasse come out of the sulking corner and come to Isis:) Come to Mama:)

I could never blank you and can't wait for our next assignation around the hair straighteners and the blow-dry spray. It was such a rush last time....my head was spinning:D

Promise you will be Taxi man again and ferry all us fair maidens into the toon....avec a smile......!!!!!xxx

Ah tis too late, you fickle woman! He's gorn off in a sulk cos you wouldn't talk to him!!

He has promised he might make an appearance next time though - just have to twist his arm a bit cos he's sooo shy with the laydees!

Ah tis too late, you fickle woman! He's gorn off in a sulk cos you wouldn't talk to him!!

He has promised he might make an appearance next time though - just have to twist his arm a bit cos he's sooo shy with the laydees!

Ahem. Really? What about the DH days when he wooed you, to a satisfactory conclusion? Hmmmmm?!!!

Oh deary me.....:D Eric, I hope you will grace us all with your prescence in January? We don't bite, honest!!!! You know I don't.

Haven't seen you around for ages but once seen never forgotten!!!!...lol;) :D

eeeek, nearly midnight! Night night everyone xx

Back