very quiet lately?????

Ahem. Really? What about the DH days when he wooed you, to a satisfactory conclusion? Hmmmmm?!!!

Ah now - one on one, he's a tiger but when heavily outnumbered with wimmin, he is a shy fawn, standing in the dappled sunlight in the forest clearing....or something!

Oh deary me.....:D Eric, I hope you will grace us all with your prescence in January? We don't bite, honest!!!! You know I don't.

Haven't seen you around for ages but once seen never forgotten!!!!...lol;) :D

LOL - I won't let him post on here - it's MY place, not his!!!! lol

Ive just finished an 8 hour stint shooting space invaders and Im feeling as refreshed as a baby wipe!!!!!!

I spoke to my lawyer - he said you would all get away with it on the grounds of complete and utter insanity!! :eek: Re-reading this thread made me LMFAO!!! :D

Funny, DH had to drag me off the bloomin thing!!

Note to self, Limit arcade to 1 x 24 hour stint per day lol!!!

PMSL!! It is majorly addictive - dear me, my poor DH was in shock when I went up to bed with him last night!! Mind you, he made the most of it! ;)

PMSL!! It is majorly addictive - dear me, my poor DH was in shock when I went up to bed with him last night!! Mind you, he made the most of it! ;)

Sounds like you may have something to add to 'the other thread' DQ!

Going to bed at the same time is a good tip, I'll write that down!

Dizzy x

Went to a lovely place called home for one week and did all these fun little things that the wife had been planning for me.

Things like the see how hard it is to take down that wall game and the fix that draw game and the touch the paintwork up game plus many more exciting activities.

But then I grew old and became forty so I took the wife away for the night on my birthday with no kiddies.
Had the honeymoon suite Champagne while we got ready for dinner then a nice bottle of wine with the meal and then felt very sleepy so went to bed to sleep. NOT

Then went to Center Parcs for the midweek with two mates and their families.
Drank and ate far too much everynight but swam and cycled a lot so kept the weight off.

Didn't take any pics myself but think Andy's missus did.
Haven't seen them yet though.

Did you go anywhere nice Jason?? Any pics?:D

Back