Very upset and not even started yet!

TubbyLady

I am so excited about starting diet chef. The hamper was supposed to arrive today and I've waited all day like a child at christmas. However, nothing arrived! I checked the city link tracker site and it says it has been delivered, left safely in my garage. The only problem is I dont have a garage! Customer services are not open until Monday so I cant find out where my hamper is! Diet Chef have been very understanding when I called but understandably they cannot do anything until they can contact city link.
My only concern when I ordered with Diet Chef was the fact that they use city link. True to form they have messed up again!
Sorry to rant on but does anyone know if I can get my hands on Diet Chef products without having to go through city link?

Thank you DC Customer Services

I phoned Diet Chef today (just to have a moan at someone really) and the gentleman I spoke to was very understanding and helpful. He sympathised with the fact that I have been left with no food (I got rid of any food I had in the cupboards so there would be no temptation) and moved the date for my second hamper to be delivered to reflect the delay. Further to this, he will be putting in a complaint to city link on my behalf (City Link have said that they can't find out where my parcel is until the driver is back in work later in the week). :mad:

So I thought since I have moaned about city link to anybody that will listen it is only fair that I applaud Diet Chef for their excellent customer service.

I can't wait to start Diet Chef so I hope my hamper arrives soon!!!!

Ps I think the diet may have already started as I have no money to go food shopping so I am living off some brown bananas and celery that I had saved for my guinea pigs!

Poor you - that's awful. The good news is it can only get better now. Still if you have nothing to eat at least you'll start off with a weight loss - though obviously not the best way to go about it! Take care.

Wahoo! Diet Chef have just phoned and they are sending out another hamper which will be with me in the next couple of days (Hopefully, City Link will deliver it to the correct address this time).

Thank you Diet Chef!

Sorry to hear that your package did not arrive - there is nothing worse than deciding to start a new diet, then not being able to start when you wish.... Hope you enjoyed the celery!!

I have never had a problem with CityLink. They always manage to deliver, even though my house is difficult to find.
I wonder whether someone else in your road (with a similar house number) was expecting a package and had left a note asking for the package to be left by their garage. I bet someone is now tucking into your package of Diet Chef meals and is enjoying their good luck.

Back