vibro results in 1 month

nicolas

Silver Member
hi just wanted to let ye know i hired a 1.5hp crazyfit 300w it went up to speed 20 but i mainly used programme 2 which only went up to 16, i used it for 3 weeks of the month as i was sick for a week ;(

my signiture is 2 long so going to put measurements and loss on here and change my signiture ;)

my rental machine went yesterday and i bought 1 its 1.75hp crazyfit 500w and goes up to a speed of 50, it says on manual to lose weight do it between 4-8 times a day for 10min each time! however the most i used the rental one was 3 times a day

just wanted to let ye know for those who are thinking of renting or buying;):rolleyes:

Inch measurments week 3 (before vibro plate )

Waist 40 "
Arms 13.75"
thigh 24.5"
Chest 45" :cry:

AFTER 1 WEEK OF VIBRO down 7.75 " :eek: :eek::eek: :eek:
Waist 37.5 "
Arms 12"
thigh 23"
Chest 43"

down 3":cool:
Nothing off arms and waist so obv not doing enough excersise there !
Waist 37.5 " same
Arms 12"
thigh 22"
Chest 41"

Down 2.5" :D
Waist 36 " down 1.5"
Arms 12" same
thigh 21" Down 1"
Chest 41" same

Thats 13.25" all over!!!!!!!! cool !!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:bliss::party0049::party0038:

It's amazing and you are doing so well Nicola!

Thats ace, theyve got one in my gym, i think i might get on it!!

Great results nic! Where did you buy your plate from? x

I thought you could only do them three times a week for 10mins, that is what came with my friends...

Are they still dearl to buy Nicola or have they went down? send me on the link too, ta... x

Hi Nicolas,
that's a fantastic inch loss in a month, could you send me the link too as I have been researching and want to know what is best for the money. Keep vibrating.
Doirin

Back