Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

have they got a stepper in there? i burn off 100 cals every 10 mins!!! i really need to tone up my love handles. am gonna have to find some exercises for that!

they dont have oneint here but i have a twist stepper at home which has been packed away to make room for the vibrating plate i dont use enough!!

omg sooooo naughty!!!

no energy today :( might have overdone it yesterday. :( davina dvd will wait till tomorrow!

just bought a shake weight and done the workout 6 mins and omg it hurts!!!!!!!! llooks very rude though!

well dont always do my walk....but im up and down the stairs all day at work and ive prob done my walk around tesco and asda today!!

:( naughty me. had pork pie and pickle last night and ice cream. :(
soooo my davina dvd will be getting a bashing today and my stepper.
feel so bad why did i do it? because im a pig!

so... have made my galettes for the week and beef in slow cooker.
going to do 20 mins step before brekkie and then davina aerobics and stomach exercises and my shake weight work out.
that will be about an hour of exercise!!!

all exercise done! omg how hard work was that! have done bout hour of exercise. measured my waist lost and inch (but lower belly still a flabby mess) and and inch off each thigh but nothing off my hips :(

still will persevere and have just ordered claudia schiffer lower and upper body workouts. I have this on VHS and it is one of THE most effective workouts I have done. The abs and arms and legs really really work!!! but really hurt!!!

No idea? TBH (and this is NOT to be followed) I always seem to lose more (the 3lb week) when Ive had naughties the previous weekend.
Cant blame TOTM either.

Have had horrid nights sleep and totm came this morning early 1 week early!!! and bit of a bad stomach!!!

AND am aching from davina!!!!

plan today some step plus the warm up and leg workout of Davina and some sit ups and my fab shake weight :)

hey vicks ,the best dvd i have ever done and was really easy to follow was vicky entwisle's i i deffo so results !!!!

havent you got the dvd?

im to kind for my own good i lent the dvd to a friend and i havent got it back yet................

hey vicks ,did u say ur TOTM has come early because so has mine mmmmmmmmmm strange !!!

Ooh, maybe you have my share and its going to last extra long, pmsl.
I need a pregnancy exercise dvd

Back