Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Best you do enough for Christmas too!

Mmmmm nice. I think im putting Oliver to bed in a bit as he had a very late one last night due to party then all day at school today. Once hes in bed ive got braised steak and veg for dinner and then im going for a quick shower and a long soak in the bath (its my ocd i dont like to lay in dirty water)

omg cheryl that is ocd at its best! i love you!
done my mainly walk/run in the spitting rain, windy coldness!!!! tomorrow is weather holds up 2 and half min walk 45 sec run! ill get there eventually!!! showered and in pjs now!

Mmmmm nice. I think im putting Oliver to bed in a bit as he had a very late one last night due to party then all day at school today. Once hes in bed ive got braised steak and veg for dinner and then im going for a quick shower and a long soak in the bath (its my ocd i dont like to lay in dirty water)

HOORAY I'm not alone. I also have a shower and then a bath. Sitting in a dirty bath is the most unrelaxing thing I can think of doing. An old bf once suggested sharing a bath (thinking it would be romantic) and I swear I felt physically sick at even the thought of it. Eurgh :jelous: ha ha ha I just shivered even typing about it!

ha ha ha Men!

Morning Vicky et al. Had never thought of shower then bath genius! I do hate having baths though as I always need to clean it before (and after) ......
Well done on the run Vicky :)

been up since 4am lol :) but not tired...just annoyed/crabby with myself :eek: :) x

how's you hun? x
I hate when that happens, seems to be alot of that going around at the moment! I actually slept thru til half 6 today which is unheard of at the mo!

I'm doing ok thanks... in the middle of a stall at the moment, trying not to get hacked off!

Morning flutter!

Back