Wow, mammouth workout for me!! I'm so bloody knackered!! :8855:

10 mins rower warmup = 105 cals
12 mins solid running (best i've ever done) - 179 cals
20 mins X trainer - 297 cals
20 mins of ab crunches, squats, leg raises, lat pull downs and triceps crunches
6 min run - 98 cals

Total of 679 cals!! Very pleased with my self xx

Hey,

looks like you're doing great and have a godly ability to jump right back in the wagon afte a slip up!!

:)

Thanks hun.

On another note - you will see it says TOTM too. Now most people aree not happy to see this but for me, with very severe PCOS this is a huge rarity and maybe a result of my weightloss. I had to have fertility treatment to have my daughter and I'm hoping that weightloss will not only mean i can fit into my wedding dress but maybe imporove my chances of conceiving naturally :D

Thanks guys, really pleased.

Today has been a good day - had a cooked lunch as OH was working from home and he has gym and football on Monday nights so doesn't like a big meal before he goes. Actually find it works quite well for me :) We had fajitas as they're one thing i love but it always goes over 600 cals - hence why i always try and have them on a monday or tuesday - then i have the chance to burn them off befor next monday weigh in lol!!

I'm off to a picnic tomorrow for breastfeeding awareness week so have just made cakes - choc muffins, flapjack and butterfly buns!! Haven't eaten any of them yet though which is fab :D

Well I had a really rough day yesterday - went to a meeting in the morning but came down with the worst migraine. Thankfully my OH was working from home so I came home and he had the LO all day. Spent all afternoon in bed and being sick - not good :( eeling a little tender this morning but much better than yesterday. Hopefully off to go collect the vases for my table centrepieces for the wedding :D

O and i was also very pleased as i went to the gym at 7am, YES, 7am yesterday!! Had a great workout before it got too hot. Hope you are all doing OK x

hope you feel better and back to normal before much longer

Thanks guys. Well it's my 30th birthday on Monday so you can imagine what kind of weekend I have ahead!!! Was out last night, out tonight, out tomorrow and out Monday. O well, I think I'm gonna have fun and then get straight back on it x

Have had a week where i fell off the wagon :( Don't know why as it makes me very sad to do it! I'm back on it now - birthday has gone, best friends hen do has gone, summer is here so here goes!! Missed last weeks weigh in so will weigh tomorrow and go from there!! Aim is to lose 10lbs this month and do 2 gym sessions every week :)

I'm in shock!!

After almost 2 weeks not really worrying what i was eating, I have lost 2lbs!!! I'm hoping it proves to myself, that even when i reach my goal, I will still be able to continue and maintain my weight and that even though i wasn't on any plan, i must have made some good choices along the way!

Have also realised that this put me at my first stone and puts my BMI under 35 - not a huge achievement to some as still classed as obese, but it puts me in the next bracket!! Only 5 more point to get to overweight :D :D :D

Now to hitting it hard for 4 weeks :)

Last edited:
wow well done for getting back on track.
its a great feeling when you get from obese to over weight! :D
stick with it and you will see the weight fall off in no time :)

fantastic well done

Coming back with my tail between my legs!! Have had sooo much going on that i've really not made time for posting or eating properly! I've kinda been half sticking to it but then eating badly the rest of the time! I resigned myself to a gain after not weighing in last week but this morning when i stepped on the scales, i had lost 2lbs! It hit home on Saturday that in 11 weeks i get married and go on the holiday of a lifetime to Sri Lanka! So thats it, i'm well and truely on this wagon! I will get a 4lb weightloss next week!!

Back