Vickie's diary

lol its British summertime, what else can we expect? :rolleyes:
It feels so weird not having a weigh in today, I'll be looking forward to Friday though.
Been really good today, still got 12 points left so might have chocolate and wine seeing as I was so good over the weekend :D

Hi Vickie,
Just catching up with a few posts.
I weigh in on weds and must admit I do like it midweek.
I used to go on mondays and hated it.
Good Luck for this week
L x

Thanks Paula, I have :) I found it a lot easier than I thought to get back on diet, but to be fair, not as easy as I found going off diet :( We've just booked to go to Ullswater in the lakes next week so plenty of fresh air and exercise will be fab! :D

Good for you, you're doing really well. And you know if you really fancy another calorie-busting spring clean you can always do my house next!!! ;)

Woohoo WI yesterday and 3lbs down :) but the thing I'm most excited about is I bought a pair of trews the other day but didn't have time to try them on so tried them on yesterday and they fell back down:rotflmao: it was probably just a fluke but it made my day.
I'm really looking forward to going away tomorrow, I've been feeling full of energy just lately so hopefully will get a couple extra lbs off but still don't think I'll be attempting Blen Cathra lol.
Hope everyone has a good BH weekend X

Woohoo well done :) ... i love the clothes thing! i know we see the numbers going down on the scales but i think we dont realise the difference until we try clothes on! lol ...
hope your ok hun xxx

Thanks girls :) I got back from our trip over to the lakes late last night but was too tired to even switch the laptop on to catch up lol but despite being shattered we had a great few days, walked for miles and played football /frisbee /silly running about games with the kids that should hopefully merit me a loss on friday.
I'm seriously thinking about getting a wii fit too :)

well done on your 3lb loss, honey. Am so delighted that your pants are falling down (????!!!!:D:D)

your doing fantastic!!! xxx

just dropping by to say 'HELLOOOOOOO VICKIE'! I rejoined WW last thurs so im excited to losing weight over the next few months. Have you bought a wii fit yet? If you buy one, please let us all know what its like - im tempted to buy, cos i don't like the gym hehehehe! xxxxxx

Sounds like you had a great time! ..... i love holidays like that! just do as you please type ones lol .. I want a wii fit to but cant warrent spending out as yet ! but i will! Maybe a xmas pressie will be a idea! hehe ..
Have a great day hun xx

Glad you had a good break. Id love a wii but Im not sure it wouldnt just be a 10 min wonder with me lol

Thanks girls :)
WI yesterday and I had a 2lb loss, helped along by a 24hour tummy bug but still....:D lol
I've been living on fab ice lollies (1.5 each) the last couple of days but OH is firing up the BBQ as I type :eat: I've made a huge jug of punch and our friends will be here in a few mins (means I'll have to share!:rolleyes:)
We've definitely caught the camping bug, think we're heading north to Loch Lomond in a few weeks :cool:

Back