Vickie's diary

Love your avatar Vickie :)

Thanks Sandi, its from saturday night:party0016: lol

Thanks Paula :)
Went to WI last night, I lost 1.5lbs so fairly pleased with that. the leader last night was a different woman, she takes another group usually but my usual leader is busy with her 9-5 at the min. I really don't like the woman who took the meeting last night, she tries to hard to get the group to participate by shouting - not at all necessary when she's 3 feet away(!), she was "picking" on people, it was like being back at school and dreading the teacher asking you a question when you didn't know the answer :( And she was giving the weight watchers branded products the hard sell:mad: I wasn't impressed at all
nono.gif
and the worst thing is she takes the group quite a bit:sigh:

Thanks Paula. I'm thinking if she's there next week I'm not going to stay til class then go to a class on the friday nearer OH's work. I think I must've walked 20 miles today, went to Newcastle with OH, my bro, his GF, her mam, my mam, the twins, my aunty and my lil cousin - family outing lol. I was very good and only have had 8 points all day so being a bit naughty and having lasagne with salad now :) Still have points left so a glass of red wine will go down nicely :D

Well done on your loss this week Vickie the lady at group sounds like a right mare! ... Think id be on the move to! lol Hope shes not there to often ! xx

Thanks chick. I think I'm going to go to the other group now anyway, its just as easy and as its on a friday I won't feel any pressure going to a WI on monday right after the weekend ;)lol

Hi Vickie,
I've just spent the last little while catching up on you're diary. I am so, so sorry to hear about you're miscarraige - you seem to be really trying to put on you're brave face - although it was absolutely fabulous, it must have been so difficult to go see the twins so soon after - I really hope you're ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds like you're having a bit of a sh*tty time in general - with whatever went on at home, I hope things get better. I real admire you're positivity - you seem to be such a strong person.

Well done on the weight loss - you're doing fantastic. I could'nt blame you about the ww leader - theres nothing I hate more than being put on the spot or a hard sell... hmm.. not helpful!!!.

Loving your pic!! you've beautiful eyes!! (he he - I'm not trying to come on to you - honest!! :D)

Enjoy the weather x

Hi , I changed from a Monday night wi to Thursday morning and I find this a lot better and can enjoy my weekend without thinking if I have too many points (even though ive saved them) I might put on Monday.

Thanks Nikki, I'm just getting on with things at the moment, coz you have to don't ya?:rolleyes:
You prefer the fridays then Joann? I'm going to go to the other group next friday for sure.
Paula I'm so excited about your fill tomorrow! Can't wait to hear how it makes a difference.
I don't have much planned for the weekend as yet, if it stays OK weather wise I think I'll drag OH out for a walk round the reservoir and take a picnic :)

Hey Vickie! .. well if the weather with you is anything like it is here then ummm dont think you'll be picnicing! lol ...

Hope your ok though and enjoy your weekend whatever it brings!

plans sound lovely hun. Hope your having a good one x

Well Kirsty was right, I didn't egt out for a picnic lol. I spring cleaned instead (though it didn't feel very spring-like :() Went to the tip with 3 bin bags full of cr@p which is just ridiculous as theres only the 2 of us!
This morning I walked into the village and back (uphill:eek:) then scrubbed the kitchen floor so thats my exercise for the week (j/k :D) I have been better with the exercise this week, just have to keep it up!

Hehehe .. sorry hun didnt wanna put a dampener on your picnic but just think of the calories you saved and burnt off doing all that houswork LOL . Hope your having a good week! xxx

Back