Vickie's diary

Hey a 1lb loss isnt bad at all when youve been away

Hope you have a good week this week

Its going ok, I've been feeling really sick with no appetite the past few days so have been having a struggle to eat all my points! shock, horror! :eek: I'm trying to have at least 26 a day though thinking I might feel better by the weekend and want to eat everything in sight to make up for it lol:D

Its been a horrendous week but I'm planning on going to WI tomorrow and turn it around. It started last friday with the doctor confirming pregnancy (the reason I'd been so sick lol) but on Saturday I miscarried :cry: my timing has always been less than perfect as on Monday my SiL gave birth to these 2 little cherubs - Brandon James and Tyler Owen
Creation-000.jpg

so yeah at this point my diet was pretty much bottom of my list of priorities. I felt really distressed at the thought of seeing the twins but I put on my big girl panties and dealt with it and the minute I walked into the room it wasn't about me and what I'd lost, it was about these 2 perfect little boys and I'm an amazingly proud aunty
vickietwins.JPG

so its been a weird couple of weeks with one thing and another but my diet is important to me and so I will be right back on track from tomorrow. Can't say I'm looking forward to WI tomorrow night but not much I can do about that now, and hey, at least I'm going right?;)

Last edited:
Awww Vickie! what a bummer of a couple of weeks youve had! I just wanted to send you some ~hugs~ and some love! ..i know this may not count for alot but i do trully believe things happen for a reason (even if it doesnt feel like it at the time)
I think, get weighed tomorow and just start fresh from there! After the cple of weeks youve had it would be daft to punish yourself if youve gained! so start afresh! ..
By the way your lil nephews are adorable! xx

Awww love, you've had an awful time. Just think of your diet as giving yourself such much needed TLC and you'll do great.

xxx

Hi hun,
Sorry to hear about your miscarriage.
I had one years ago and know how upsetting it is.
But good on ya for putting on your brave face and going to see those gorgeous boys. You look like such a proud aunty.
Oh yeah well done on the weight loss too...LOL
Hugs
L x

Thanks Clair, that's exactly how I'm thinking of it and I'm back on track now.
I am a very proud aunty Scooby, they're gorgeous. Hard to believe they're a week old now, this past couple of weeks has just whizzed by!
I'm doing OK thanks Paula, not long now til you get your fill :)

Thanks Clair, that's exactly how I'm thinking of it and I'm back on track now.
I am a very proud aunty Scooby, they're gorgeous. Hard to believe they're a week old now, this past couple of weeks has just whizzed by!
I'm doing OK thanks Paula, not long now til you get your fill :)

Glad your back on track Vicky,i had a week like that put on 4 then i lost 4.5:D.But been good as only 1.5 from goal now!!
Your sister had 2 lovely littlen there!!:D

Thanks Gem, good luck for your WI tonight :)
I'm loving the sun being out :cool: means I have a smaller appetite and don't mind eating salad coz everyone else is too lol.
Today I had cereal and a banana for breakfast, a satsuma, fab ice lolly and gallons of no added sugar squash and I've got 22 points left for this evening so I feel a bottle of pink wine may just be on the menu (along with a prawn jacket potato and salad :) )

Your tea sounds fab!!! I have a weakness for rose wine, but If I have a glass I then need to open some Kettle Chilli Crisps...I dont even want to know how many points are in them!!!

Sorry to hear about your news, but you have 2 iccle nephews to spoil and adore for now. :)

Hey Vickie! .. i was thinking about having a glass of wine or two tomorow night hehe ... i love the sunshine! it actually makes me happy to be eating salad! lol ..
Maybe ill have a spritzer or two with my chinese tomorow night :) ...
Your tea is sounding gorgeous to! enjoy

:) xx

Well girlies the :character00238: has still got his hat on. How good is that?! :D It means the points I've been saving for the BBQ tonight won't have been in vain hehe.
I've been good all week, except for exercising, I've been sooooo lazy just lying in the sun :cool: never mind, I know what I've got to do next week ;)
Hope everyone is having a good weekend :)

Afnoon Vickie! It is so hot and muggy here but no sunshine! ..... send me some will ya ?
i wanted to go beach today! maybe ill go down later this afternoon and the dog can have a swim! ........
Enjoy not doing very much atatall hehe and have a yummy BBQ

Back