Vickie's diary

fatfighter

wannabe yummy mummy
Went to my first weight watchers meeting tonight and I'm pleasantly surprised at how interesting and informative it was in comparison to Slimming World. Much less happy clappy stuff too! :)
I weighed in at 21st 13lbs which means my total points allowance is 30, although for the next 2 weeks I intend to stick to 22pts and follow the Kickstart plan.
My first goal is 10% which is 19st 10lbs, will have that off for the summer!

Well done for going to meeting:) I used to do SW and i hated the fact that everyone had a clap! ... woohoo youve lost .5lb lets give a clap everyone! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO its only half a pound dont bother LOL .......
I love ww its must less formal and the leader always has a theme for the meeting and its great because usually it covers what youve been wondering about anyway! ..........

Looking forward to reading your diary! ... not that im nosey or anything ~coughs~

Went to my first weight watchers meeting tonight and I'm pleasantly surprised at how interesting and informative it was in comparison to Slimming World. Much less happy clappy stuff too! :)
I weighed in at 21st 13lbs which means my total points allowance is 30, although for the next 2 weeks I intend to stick to 22pts and follow the Kickstart plan.
My first goal is 10% which is 19st 10lbs, will have that off for the summer!

Well done huni,let us now how you get on each week, im sure you will fid this no problem xx

... woohoo youve lost .5lb lets give a clap everyone! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO its only half a pound dont bother LOL .......
I love ww its must less formal and the leader always has a theme for the meeting and its great because usually it covers what youve been wondering about anyway! ..........
Thats one of the main reasons I changed. I only went to my first ever SW meeting then stopped going - a bit daft really as one of the reasons I started going was because I decided I needed the support!
Last night we done about portion sizes, which was really helpful, and in some cases shocking :eek: but it hammered home the importance of using the scales for everything!
I made a big pan of 0 point soup and planned some menu's so I'm raring to go.
My goals for this week are to drink more water - one of my main downfalls, my GP is always nagging me to drink more (don't *think* he means vodka :D) and to get out and walk while the weather is so nice:character00238:
Can't wait til next week!

Well done on your first meeting with them!

Its good to follow. Am so glad I have never been to a clapping session, sounds scary!

x

Good on you hun! Small steps is defo the key to success. Looking at everything in one big swoop can be daunting, but if you aim to change just 1 thing each week you'll be well on your way.

Once you get in the habit of drinking more water it becomes second nature. I drink around 10 pints of water every day and really notice how dehydrated I am if I only drink a couple. Here's to plenty of water for you this week and a great first week result :D
:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

xx

Today really hasn't been too bad, think it was coz I had 0 point soup and bread for lunch - left me 16.5 points for evening meal and snacks! Still got 2 points left, might have a hot choc before bed :)

Sounds like you are doing a great job on kickstart .... keep at it chick
xx

Kickstart has gone OK for me this week, I'm using all my points each day and not hungry at all. I was quite happy with the way it was going til tonight when my OH sat and cracked open the drink and proceeded to get steadily "merrier" while I just looked on jealously :sigh:
I could've given in and poured me a nice big glass of chilled rose but I was good!
9.gif
Just hope I can stick to it the rest of the weekend and the WI results on monday are worth it:innocent0001:
We're off to see friends in Devon next week and although the break awayis very welcome I'm dreading it! Not only do they live in a pub and are very generous with their hospitality, Darren is the worlds best cook! :drool:
Another reason I'm dreading it is coz I was about 5 stones lighter the last time we seen them and I just feel so fat and horrible at the minute:cry:I'm looking forward to seeing our friends and walking on Exmoor but I've got really mixed feelings about it. At least it won't be warm enough to wear a bikini :rotflmao:

i really enjoyed reading this thread. Next Friday i am going to start kickstart it will be good to see if the results are as good as some crossing my fingers
x

Good luck with kickstart Laurie, mondays WI can't come soon enough for me, just hope I'm not disappointed!:innocent0001:

hey hun apart from the points is there anything else you are supposed to do on kickstart? I dont go to classes but am doing kickstart (18pts) just not sure if there are other 'rules' to follow apart from the points! Can u help me out?? x

You have mail!
Today has gone much better than yesterday, haven't struggled at all. OH has gone out tonight so I've got a WW pizza and some skinny cow ice cream, gonna have that while watching a DVD and enjoying some "me time"
OH's mam is taking me out for lunch tomorrow, I tried to get out of it by saying OH was at work but she's insisting I still go. Better make some more 0 point soup for tomorrow evening coz I know she won't take no for an answer when I refuse pudding!

hey hun apart from the points is there anything else you are supposed to do on kickstart? I dont go to classes but am doing kickstart (18pts) just not sure if there are other 'rules' to follow apart from the points! Can u help me out?? x

i dont go to classes either so not 1005 sure. Just the same as normal i think but making sure you stick to the 18 points as apposed to what you normally have.
Good luck to you all cant wait till your wi days to hear about your losses x

Back