Vickie's diary

Thanks for your replies. I don't really want to have a weekend off while I'm so focused so think I'm just going to do my best to point and not go too many over - if it does end up a disaster I'll have a few days to try and undo the damage - fingers crossed!

Have a wonderful time on your break away! Vickie! ..... try not to stress to much about what your eating, otherwise it will end up ruining your break! .. Im sure lots of walking will give you some extra points to fall back on ! ....

Enjoy yourself! Devon is gorgeous! .. I cant wait until May as were off home to Cornwall for a long weekend cant wait ! xx

Ooh where in Cornwall are you from? We're pretty near the border (about 10 miles from Launceston) and go down to Bude all the time :)

Vickie i was born in Penzance! .. so go back home about 3 times a year xx

My OH is from Cornwall, not sure where abouts but i * think *his parents live somewhere near Redruth ( could be worng i usually am lol ) so we are heading down there for a few days in the summer, wont be longer as its the first time im meeting the parents EEEKKKKKK i feel like a schoolgirl all over again lol ( only twice the size )

My OH is from Cornwall, not sure where abouts but i * think *his parents live somewhere near Redruth ( could be worng i usually am lol ) so we are heading down there for a few days in the summer, wont be longer as its the first time im meeting the parents EEEKKKKKK i feel like a schoolgirl all over again lol ( only twice the size )

Arrived home today to pi$$ing down rain so well and truly back to earth with a bump!
I've eaten loads (decent grub, not cr*p though!) and drank waaaay too much, but exercised til I thought my legs would drop off and lungs would explode! I won't be at all surprised if I've gained 2 stones on monday but I enjoyed every single ounce of it!

Attachments

• IanVickie1.jpg
    IanVickie1.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 41
  • ianvickie2.jpg
    ianvickie2.jpg
    463.5 KB · Views: 45
Hi Vickie,
Don't know how I managed to miss your thread before but just wanted to say hi and well done so far.
I've got loads to lose but feeling determined that this is the year to start it!!

L x

Lovely to see you back Paula and best of luck to you Scoobie.
Our break away was mostly to get away from lots of sh!t going on at home that has nothing to do with us but always seem to get dragged into :)() we've been back 24 hours and its started again. The plus side is that I'm stressed and have lost my appetite so there may be hope for those poor scales yet lol

hi hun,

I'm glad you enjoyed your'e break, sorry to hear things not too good, you'll get back on track when you're ready. take care hun xxxxxxxxxx

WI wasn't nearly as bad as I thought - I gained 1lb but I'm still fair chuffed with that given the amount I ate and drank (but mostly drank) last week. I'm totally back on track again now so hoping for a decent loss next week.

1lb when you've been away is wicked! Well done!

xxx

I was pleased with a 1lb gain til my friend who's been away got back and had a 2.5lb loss. She puts me to shame!

Back