Vickys journey to slimness.

Discussion in 'Xenical Diaries' started by vicky_77, 10 November 2010 Social URL.

1. vicky_77

vicky_77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(7.81%)
    Diet:
    Xenical, Low fat Diet with light exercise.
    Hello all

Well today is the day i start on my Xenical and low fat healthy eating diet!

I am feeling scared and optimistic and excited all at the same time.

I so hope i can grasp the 5g / 15g rule so i have no side effects.

I would love to be in "normal" size clothes and not plus size for my holidays next year. I would love to be able to go swimming and go on the beach without covering up and being embarrassed.

So here is to my life changing journey for a healthier and happier future :cross:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vicky_77

vicky_77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(7.81%)
    Diet:
    Today has gone well.

For lunch i had a chicken tikka tortilla wrap.

Snacks fresh fruit salad.

For tea was a WW curry meal and 100g McCains crinkle oven chips.

I have only had couple glasses of water so need to up that and cut down on the zero coke.

4. vicky_77

vicky_77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(7.81%)
    Diet:
    Day 2 has gone well so far. I keep missing breakfast and must make more of a effort to find time in the morning to have something! I only really like toast but cannot have butter on it :cry:

For lunch today i had a Batchelors cup a soup chicken noodle. Slice of bread (no spread) and a mullerlight strawberry yoghurt! Yum

Tea time was a weight watchers Lasgane and 100g of Mccains oven chips. Was actually very filling.

I read on another thread the Ice Gems are under the 5g rule so that be good when i get the munchies every now and then or when we go to the cinema.

Feeling good about the diet so far. Hoping that if i stick to the rules i wont have any horrible side effects. This does worry me! :eek:

I found last night hard as i always get the munchies and feel hungry at night but after a pint of cold water and a early night i got through it :D

5. Holliekin

Holliekin Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.5%)
    Diet:
    Low fat (Xenical)
    Good luck on ur journey :) and your doing great so far. I try to opt for water whenever I'm tempted to munch. Iced gems are great though, they are 100 calories though and I end up having to get the boyfriend to hide the rest for me lol.

6. vicky_77

vicky_77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(7.81%)
    Diet:
    Thank you Holliekin. It was you i think i got the Iced gems tip from on the essentials thread :D I dont plan to have them too often but at least they are a safe food when you do need a sweet treat so thank you for that tip X

Day 3 again went well.

Toast with jam from breakfast and some fruit. I didnt think i would like the toast with no butter but it was ok :p
    Toasted pitta bread with chicken tikka and a muller light strawberry yoghurt for lunch.
    Tea was a WW chicken masala curry and jacket potato.

Have to say i am actually feeling good and am full after each lunch even though the portion sizes are half to what i was eating last week. I dread to think how much food i was consuming :eek:

Now i am getting more into the diet i have sourced a few low fat recipes from here and the net and am going to make fresh dinners from scratch rather then rely on the WW meals. I am looking forward to a chow mein tonight (thanks to Kes for the recipe).

I am going to start on exercise today and intend to do 30 mins a day on the wii. I may also attempt my first power walk tomorrow morning too! :eek:

7. celtgirl

celtgirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.79%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/healthy eating
    hii! just letting you know thw frijj milkshakes are within xeniiical rules too :D i havea glass of the fudge one if i waant something sweet its delicious! also the weightwatchers deserts are great i like the banoffee one the best. all good for those times you find yourself wanting to pick at things

8. vicklee

vicklee Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.47%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hi girlies
    im new here, but have been reading all your girls diary and your doing great.
    so happy i found this site, i started last week so wish me luck.
    im doing ok and will keep checking up on you guys also. i think you need support on any diet.
    good luck girlies x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.