vickys' weight watchers diary..florida october in a bikini for sure!!

Well hi everyone

just want to introduce my self:) I am a working mum with three children 22,20, and 10...I have tried to lose weight on far too many occasions and have been doing ww since January but i only lose 1lb if im lucky a week..I tried exante for ten days but it didnt agree with me and now i have returned to ww...so i thought i would start this diary to keep me motivated and meet others on the same journey.

My weigh in day is a thursday!

looking forward to meeting new ww friends:family2:

Hi Vicky, just wanted to say hello and wish u the best of luck with ur weightloss journey! Im so jealous about florida, always wanted to go there but cant afford it! :D

Are u doing discover or propoints? xx

hi nicola

I cant afford florida either...totally naughty chucked it on my virgin credit card after a difficult year...will be paying it off for a while lol

Im doing pro points...i used to do the discovery but i am enjoying the freedom of pro points hense why i only lose 1lb a week i guess :)

nice to meet you and thankyou for stopping by my diary...you are doing well keep going :)

we were in Florida last Oct,,i'm so jealous:D i ended up putting on 11lbs in the 2 weeks,,but at least i had lost weight before i went:)

oh my

i need to be careful then lol...but its a holiday of a lifetime !! and weve paid for disney dining with all those carbs!! hahaha

well hopefully if i keep going even on my usuall one pound a week thats 3 stone by then so hopefully 11lbs on would soon come off lol

where did you stay im glad you enjoyed it :)

we stayed on international drive,,pretty budget hotel but god it was great,,breakfast was part of the price and shuttles to disney all for €500 for the 2 weeks for 4 of us:) have you your tickets bought??

Its a once in a lifetime kinda trip! I would be 100% till u go then eat what u like! It will come off once u start up again :D

thankyou for your messages :)

yes weve booked the tickets in with the holiday and got disney dining free and 10% off because were going virgin using my virgin card x i cant wait x

i am going to try really hard to stay 100% and even add some activity points too :)...really want to sit by the pool without feeling bad about myself like all my other holidays :(

feeling really low tonight

had to go to my friends husband funeral today...:sigh:

came home and ate the cupboards bare...seriously binged probably 40 pts the night before weigh in !! total pants..been good all week :cry:

weigh in

well sts this week...no one else to blame but at least i havent put on weight after my binge!

very determined to stay 100% this week

feeling positive:)

thank you

Sorry to hear about the funeral.
I hope your weigh in tonight went ok despite your nibbling!

thank you for your post x

sts as you can see but im ok with that... what is your weigh in day?

Back