Week 3 weight - 10st 3.5lb (- 3lb)
Week 4 weight - 10st 2.75lb (- 3.75lb)
Week 5 weight - 10st 3.75lb (-2.75lb) Xmas
Week 6 weight - 10st 5.5lb (-1lb) Xmas
Week 7 weight - 10st 4.5lb (-2lb)
Week 8 weight - 10st 5.5lb (-1lb)
Week 9 weight - 10st 2.5lb (-4lb)
Week 10 weight - 10st 1.5lb (-5lb)

I'm so pleased. That's the lightest I've ever been as an adult. It's an up day today and I'm off out for a posh 5 course taster menu tonight. Happy days! Dog walking and C25k first though.

Have a lovely weekend everyone. x

Well dne chick xxxx what cals u sticking too x

Wohoo! Well done :D
Those 9s are just around the corner :) Enjoy your UD, you deserve it!

Good day for me too...2.5lbs off, and I'm back under goal. Happy days all round! :D
x

Thanks ladies. I'm doing 500/2000, Missie.

Well done, Alex. 2.5lb is brilliant. x

Yayyy that's fab!! Hope you've had a lovely day x

Had the most amazing 5 course meal last night (and ate a coconut Kitkat Chunky before bed) and I am still 10st 1.5lb! I love JUDDD :)

I am going to stick with alternates again this week and, indeed, for the foreseeable as long as my social life permits. I would like to continue with it until I get to 9st 10st. Then I'll see if I am happy at that weight. If I am, I will start to add more up days into the mix and work out what pattern I need to follow for maintenance.

Thankfully, this week, I have a couple of days where I'll be working from home so that makes it easier to schedule in my c25k runs so I'll have week 8 in the bag by Saturday too :) x

It's great rating the same after an UD!

Ooh were did u find the coconut Kit Kat? I want to try the hazelnut one but haven't seen them anywhere x

They had all 4 of the new Chunky Kitkat flavours in Asda. The coconut one is lush although it's just coconut flavour, no actual coconut bits. x

I'm seriously considering JUDDD well I keep telling myself I do but I've been learning to handle my hunger first and I've kind of a plan of action. Do you do alternate days? Have you any advice for a beginner or could you do me a rough guide to one of your typical weeks?

I'm seriously considering JUDDD well I keep telling myself I do but I've been learning to handle my hunger first and I've kind of a plan of action. Do you do alternate days? Have you any advice for a beginner or could you do me a rough guide to one of your typical weeks?

Hi there. Yes I do alternate days. I have been doing JUDDD since the end of November when I started with double down days to help with social occasions in the run up to Xmas. I have been doing alternate days for the last two weeks and, in that time, I've lost 4lb.

My up days are 2000 calories and downs are 500. I always eat my calories on ups AND downs. I have one up each week where I have what I want and this usually comes out at 2500-3000 calories. I try to exercise as much as possible. I am on week 8 of the Couch to 5k plan and also do a fair bit of dog walking.

There's no set foods that I have and no foods which I avoid. I just have whatever I fancy. Some days I am very naughty, other days I am very healthy. I just go with my mood.

Hope that helps and good luck if/when you take the plunge. x

You've done fab. All done x

Time for my first week 8 run on c25k but I really don't mind seeing as it's an up day and I'm working from home. When you have toast and marmalade with a big mug of tea for brekkie, everything seems rosy :)

Another 1lb off after another week of alternates. Lowest ever adult weight for me. I really want to see those 9s now but first an up day :)

Start weight - 10st 6.5lb
Week 1 weight - 10st 5.75 (- 0.75lb)
Week 2 weight - on holiday

Started alternates
Week 9 weight - 10st 2.5lb (- 4lb)
Week 10 weight - 10st 1.5lb (- 5lb)
Week 11 weight - 10st 0.5lb (- 6lb)

Awesome Vic! I have to say you inspired me to try a vlcd as I know how well you have been doing on juddd since you came off, and it gave me the confidence to try it. Before I would have imagined all the weight going back on after I had finished but anyone can see that is totally doable to lose even more weight not just maintain once you start 'eating' again. Well done! X

Thanks ladies. Louise, I was just looking at your diary. I haven't been getting on here much lately but intend to have a proper catch up over the weekend. You seem to be doing really well on your VLCD at the moment. Well done! I tried to restart (just for 4 days to use up my sachets) and didn't even make it through the first day. My head isn't in the right place for it now. Largely because I am relatively happy at a size 12 so I don't have the same drive that I did when I was 13st and a size 16. I think you definitely have the right approach though, by not setting yourself a target to do weeks/months I think it's much less depressing/off putting. x

Weighed today and it's a STS. Haven't been able to stick to alternates this week due to various planned events so I had 2 ups, 2 downs and 2 intermediates so I'm happy to STS. Next week is also going to be all over the place due to planned meals out etc so I don't mind sticking for a wee while. I just hope I can finally see the 9s before February is out.

Start weight - 10st 6.5lb
Week 1 weight - 10st 5.75 (- 0.75lb)
Week 2 weight - on holiday

Started alternates
Week 9 weight - 10st 2.5lb (- 4lb)
Week 10 weight - 10st 1.5lb (- 5lb)
Week 11 weight - 10st 0.5lb (- 6lb)
Week 12 weight - 10st 0.5lb (-6lb)

So happy to be maintaining/losing whilst still getting to eat good stuff. Speaking of which, I have just had the most divine blackcurrant and apple crumble cake from M&S AND it's curry and beer tonight. C'mon! :) x

Well done chick xxx Did you weight losses go up when you started doing juddd???

Back