Vic's JUDDD diary

Thank you. The weight losses listed above start when I switched from Cambridge to JUDDD. I continued to lose every week. The only time I have put on was over Xmas. Every other week I have lost and, this week, stayed the same. x

What a fabulous weekend. Curry and beer on Friday night and a total splurge at Wagamama yesterday. I've now got a double down so that I can get back on alternates which will give me a Friday up as I am off for a spa day including lunch with my mum. Can't wait! Hope you all have a good JUDDDing week. x

What a fabulous weekend. Curry and beer on Friday night and a total splurge at Wagamama yesterday. I've now got a double down so that I can get back on alternates which will give me a Friday up as I am off for a spa day including lunch with my mum. Can't wait! Hope you all have a good JUDDDing week. x

Ooh sounds a fab weekend. And a spa day coming up? Lucky you!!
Hope you have a good DD today and tomorrow x

I know, I have a lot of things booked over the next few weeks so I feel quite spoiled. Pretty much everything is covered with gift vouchers or vouchers from websites like Groupon too so I'm not spending much. Double win :) x

Grr...TOTM approaching so I constantly want to eat chocolate/biscuits/cake and my belly is bloated. Just completed a double down/intermediate. 800 cals consumed on both days. Now able to get back to alternates...yay! If I STS this week, I'll be delighted as I had a BIG weekend and TOTM can often screw things up. Then I want to start dropping a pound a week...maybe wishful thinking but something to aim for. x

Boy, have I enjoyed my up day today? :) Wine and a huge tray of sushi for tea followed by sun bites and now about to have a doughnut with a nice big mug of tea. I LOVE up days! x

I tell you, men don't realise how easy they have it! Very proud of myself today though. I have not eaten anything yet and it's after 3pm. So far just one cup of tea with skimmed milk, 500ml of Diet Pepsi and lots of water. I am saving my calories for teatime - egg on toast with tomato sauce beckons. Yum! x

I am completely and utterly speechless. Since my BIG up last weekend, I have offered between 10st 2lb and 10st 3lb all week. Today's weight? 9st 12.5lb. I am over the moon!

Start weight - 10st 6.5lb
Week 1 weight - 10st 5.75 (- 0.75lb)
Week 2 weight - on holiday
Week 3 weight - 10st 3.5lb (- 3lb)
Week 4 weight - 10st 2.75lb (- 3.75lb)
Week 5 weight - 10st 3.75lb (-2.75lb) Xmas
Week 6 weight - 10st 5.5lb (-1lb) Xmas
Week 7 weight - 10st 4.5lb (-2lb)
Week 8 weight - 10st 5.5lb (-1lb)

Started alternates
Week 9 weight - 10st 2.5lb (- 4lb)
Week 10 weight - 10st 1.5lb (- 5lb)
Week 11 weight - 10st 0.5lb (- 6lb)
Week 12 weight - 10st 0.5lb (- 6lb)
Week 13 weight - 9st 12.5lb (- 8lb)

I am completely and utterly speechless. Since my BIG up last weekend, I have offered between 10st 2lb and 10st 3lb all week. Today's weight? 9st 12.5lb. I am over the moon!

Start weight - 10st 6.5lb
Week 1 weight - 10st 5.75 (- 0.75lb)
Week 2 weight - on holiday
Week 3 weight - 10st 3.5lb (- 3lb)
Week 4 weight - 10st 2.75lb (- 3.75lb)
Week 5 weight - 10st 3.75lb (-2.75lb) Xmas
Week 6 weight - 10st 5.5lb (-1lb) Xmas
Week 7 weight - 10st 4.5lb (-2lb)
Week 8 weight - 10st 5.5lb (-1lb)

Started alternates
Week 9 weight - 10st 2.5lb (- 4lb)
Week 10 weight - 10st 1.5lb (- 5lb)
Week 11 weight - 10st 0.5lb (- 6lb)
Week 12 weight - 10st 0.5lb (- 6lb)
Week 13 weight - 9st 12.5lb (- 8lb)

Omg that's fantastic!!!! Xx

I genuinely can't believe it. I basically lost 4lb overnight. Quite bizarre. Going to stick at alternates and aim for 9st 7lb rather than 9st 10lb. Will see how I feel. x

Thanks, Frona. I was even more pleased when I woke up this morning after a HUGE up day to find that I was STILL under 10st. Amazing! Down day today. Haven't eaten yet but I am starving. Going to try to fast til 4pm if I can. x

Held out til 6.30pm for my tea. Had salad leaves with balsamic roasted beets and carrots and smoked salmon and a boiled egg. Yum!

I am now debating what I will use my remaining 149 calories on. A bottle of Brewdog Punk IPA looks tempting but think I'll err on the side of caution with some sugar-free jelly and a kit kat.

Tomorrow will be a biggie. Off for a Turkish banquet with my hubby and parents. The wine will be flowing :D x

Hi. Have been lurking in your diary for a while, so just coming out of the JUDDD closet to say hello and subscribe properly. Well done on your losses and the great loss this week.

Yum, love smoked salmon - had it on an onion bagel with cream cheese for lunch today.

It's great that you have decided to start JUDDDing. I hope it's the diet for you and look forward to seeing how you get on through your diary. x

Been reading bits and bats of ure diary! You are doing awesome!

Im considering judding as a way to maintain. I got down to 8st 6lb on a VLCD and put some on wen i got to goal. Struggling with the restart but ive never got so low with any other diet so as much as id love to judd im worried my body will stop sooner than i want it to.

Have really enjoyed lurking around the judd forum, hoping i will judd rather than do SW to maintain ... We shall see ;)

Awww, thank you!

I can totally empathise about your fear of moving to JUDDD from a VLCD. I was very worried about coming off the Cambridge diet but it's the best thing I could have done. By the end of my three month stint, I was so down. JUDDD was the perfect answer for me. I lost every week after moving from Cambridge. This only changed over Xmas and new year and the weight loss has picked up again since doing alternates. I would definitely recommend it.

I hope you don't mind me asking but do you think your target would be a realistic one to maintain? I only ask as it puts you right at the bottom of your BMI. This is in no way a criticism as for some people BMI is next to useless because they are muscly or have a big bust or whatever. At the end of the day, it's down to the individual to determine what weight works for their body. I am in new territory so I seem to be adjusting my target every month or so ;) x

I agree on the BMI charts, its very general, so like you I will just keep adjusting until I reach a realistic goal that feels good, do a leptin reset & maintain with Juddd or 5:2, still a long way to go tho. :)

Back