Vikki's Lipsy Dress Journey

Well done on your weight loss this week and your overall 3 stone is fantabulous. How long did it take u to loose that chick?

Hugs

XxJulesxX

thanks sarahelizabeth i know what you mean, my friend just reached her target after losing 3 stone and she said the last stone was the hardest, she wasn't too strict by the end but she got there, you will too in no time i'm sure, you've done so well already! Hi Jules, thank you! I joined sw end of july last year and i've not been very strict with it, i know if i'd have stuck to it more i would have lost double that but i'm happy going as i am, i'd already lost weight with ww in 7 weeks before i joined sw so in total now i've lost just over 4 stone so i'm really happy and just over half way to my first target. How long have you been doing sw? Good luck for your losses this week both xx

It's only my first week hun but I did loose 24lbs in 6 weeks on LL prior to starting SW. Got my first WI tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Xxxxx :D

thats brilliant my hairdresser lost 9 stone with ll a couple of years ago its just so expensive! How have you found your first sw week? Good luck for you're weigh in hun, let me know how you get on! Xx

Have been pretty good really. Hard adjusting to a different diet. Looking forward to weighing tomorrow. Xxxx

it gets easier and becomes second nature with meals, i never cook anything thats not sw friendly now unless its for the hubby but he gets away with it, he never puts on weight! Alright for some lol. Good luck for tomorrow xx

Well so far I've been 100% on plan since tuesday and I loved my simple tea last night, just a birds eye simply baked salmon with broccoli and green beans, it was scrummy. I'm trying to not eat carbs this week after 2pm so my evening meals will consist of meat with lots of veg or salad apart from saturday where I think I will need the carbs so I don't get too drunk and avoid a hangover lol. Hope it works!! I'm also trying to have 5 speed foods a day which was a challange my sw consultant set at our group. So far so good!! xxx

How did you get on today Jules? xx

Thats brilliant, well done you!! xx

Having another good day so far today, no syns yet (trying to have as little as possible for the next few days to account for night out tomorrow). Got a jacket spud in the oven and a salad prepared for lunch....I'm starving now lol. Tea tonight will be chicken wrapped in bacon (fat removed) stuffed with dairylea (HexA) garlic and chives, hubby will have SW chips with his, I'm just going to have loads of veg.

Just catching up on some trashy TV from sky planner while my daughter has her nap.

Happy slimming folks :D

xxx

Had a fab weekend so far, loving the bank holiday!! The syns have taken a bit of a beating though! Food wise I've been pretty good but it was the drinkies last night that blew it. Went out for my friends birthday and kept food good all day but then had quite a few malibu and DCs and Jager bombs, although I did stop drinking pretty early and go on to water. I've not really had the hangover thankfully just felt really tired all day from my 3 am bedtime haha I'm getting too old for this!

I was doing really well syns wise today too, had my 5 speed foods but then hubby mentioned having a chinese after DD goes to bed and I was too tired to argue and cook, I only had chicken chow mein so within my syns but I feel so bloated now especially after being so good last week and not eating carbs in the evening and eating before 7pm. Oh well! Tomorrows another day!

Going to aim for zero syns tomorrow and lots of body magic and super speed foods to help limit the damage. Fingers crossed I've not blown it completely this week!

Hope ur all having a good bank holiday xxx

You certainly seem to have found the balance. It's got to fit in around your life otherwise it's never going to be something you'll do forever. And it goes to show you can have a few Jagerbombs ;) and chinese and still lose weight!
Have a nice relaxing day tomorrow (and hi by the way!)

You certainly seem to have found the balance. It's got to fit in around your life otherwise it's never going to be something you'll do forever. And it goes to show you can have a few Jagerbombs ;) and chinese and still lose weight!
Have a nice relaxing day tomorrow (and hi by the way!)

Hi Littlemisspeacock!! Thank you! I think you have to balance it with your life and still have the things you like/enjoy sometimes, otherwise, like you said you'll just give up and it doesn't become part of your lifestyle. Lets hope I still get a loss this week. I hope you're enjoying your weekend! xx

Hiya Vix

I've found your diary lol, hope your day is going well, you certainly seem to have your head on right for the sw journey and congrats on your weight loss, you go girl! Stay strong Boo xx

Hey Boo, Yay you found me lol. Thanks hun, don't get me wrong I've had lots of bad weeks where I just haven't had the motivation to stick at it but I've always kept going to group so even if I have gained and I'm not being 100% I'm not going completely off track and I'm still conscious of what I'm eating otherwise I'd just give up completely. I am really focused at the moment especially as my holiday gets closer, I'd absolutely love to be under 200lbs before we go so I'm aiming for that, its quite ambitious but if I get anywhere near it i'll be happy!

Well its WI tonight and its star week so not sure what the scales will say, I have been extra good this week apart from the weekend but I hope I've made up for that the rest of the week. We'll soon see.........keep at it everyone xxx

Seems like u had a fab weekend chick. I'm keeping everything crossed for you for tonight. Have a lovely day.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Hiya Vix

Good luck for tonight, its our weigh-in too I don't feel like i've lost anything though, I've twisted Mr Boo's arm to stay to class tonight hehe although he'll try and talk me out of it.

I'm sure you will get under the 200lb mark before your holiday, you've done so well so far, stay strong Boo xx

Thanks ladies :D I'm not over confident mind cos its * week for me too :( hopefully that will mean a nice big loss next week lol. Good luck Boo and Mr Boo for ur WI too, I bet you've done great! xx

Well I'm feeling pretty happy tonight after WI, lost another 2lbs. I bet it would have been more had it not been star week and my little weekend binge, but I enjoyed myself and 2lbs is still a good loss!

Determind to have a another good week now! 8 More WIs until the holiday!

Back