Vikstar's diary

vikstar

Silver Member
Tried to come up with an interesting name for this diary, but couldn't! ;)

Ok, started SW last Monday (30th Nov), so had my first day of eating sensibly on 1st Dec. I did really well until yesterday when I ate about 8 15 crisps and a biscuit. Oh well, was still under syns, which is good!

I have my first WI on Monday and have fingers crossed that I will have lost at least 3 pounds. Reckon I'll wear the same outfit as last week so that I can't say "I was wearing heavier jeans" or whatever.

Good luck to all xxx

Good luck for monday,and good luck with your journey

Thank you :)
x

Same outfit is always a good bet! Good Luck! I have known people take everything including their glasses and watch off to make the scales lose that tiny bit more!

Zoe :)

Ha ha! If I haven't lost anything, I might be tempted to do that!

x

Did a big shop today and only bought things that I needed, except Christmas cards, tags, wrap etc! I was surprised at how little I spent actually and hope that this sees me through to next weekend!

I'm getting a little worried about going away next weekend. We'll be travelling on Friday evening via train to London and then staying out and then we'll travel back Saturday afternoon. Any suggestions? I don't really want friends to know I'm doing SW, as I always fail!!! Don't want people to think "Oh no, not again!!!". :(

I think I'll make tea to eat on the train on the way there, so that should be me sorted for the evening. It's Saturday that will be tricky. We're staying in a hotel, but haven't paid for breakfast. Hmmm...will have to plan ahead me thinks! x

Well, it was my first WI today and I lost 5 1/2 lbs. So pleased :D I know that it's all fluid really during the first week, but losing that much was a good boost for me!

:D

Fingers crossed I lose another 1lb (at least) next week :)

Well done! That's an excellent loss, you must be chuffed to bits! :D It's great when you see your hard work paying off! I would imagine anyway, I never have big losses - wahhhhhh! :cry: ;) :D

Hope you have a good week and get that half stone award!

You're doing well though. A big loss at the start isn't indicative of a steady weight loss, is it?

Thanks! x

Well, yesterday and today have been tough. I'm not feeling 100%. Ate three chunks of caramel chocolate yesterday - about 4 syns? I've eaten some maltesers today too :(

Aaaaggghhh...think I've stuck within syns though. Just feeling lousy and so want to eat lots and lots!

xxx

Well, yesterday and today have been tough. I'm not feeling 100%. Ate three chunks of caramel chocolate yesterday - about 4 syns? I've eaten some maltesers today too :(

Aaaaggghhh...think I've stuck within syns though. Just feeling lousy and so want to eat lots and lots!

xxx

Don't do it! Then you'll just feel rough and be beating yourself for falling off the path of true SW-ness! As you say, you've stayed within syns so far, so that's all good - no need to feel lousy about what you've done, all you have really done is permit yourself to "spend" your syns on chocolate, which you are allowed to do, hence the syn values being within the daily allowance. What you don't want to do is, think "ahhhh stuff it, I've been bad, I've eaten chocolate, I've blown it, I might as well really go to town!"

Sometimes, in the late evening when my OH and stepson get the munchies I just end up going to bed early, if I'm asleep I can't crave stuff I shouldn't have is my simplistic theory.

Hope you feel better tomorrow and keep soldiering on! :)

Well, I lost 2 lbs after a little blip. Have been out for 2 meals this week - tried to be as good as possible. eeeek! Really worried. It's star week too, so craving lots of sweet stuff and forgot to get any Muller light lemon cheesecake yogurts - they really hit the spot when I'm suffering from my terrible sweet tooth!

Thanks for advice OzzieMoz x

Well, I lost 1.5lbs this week and am dead chuffed!!! :D

x

I got my half stone last week, so 9lbs in total now!!! :D

I never thought I would find something so rewarding (diet-wise I mean!!!). Hubby has lost weight too...but doesn't need to!
xxx

I put on 3lbs this week. Not too worried though, as that was 2 weeks worth of bad food over Christmas...about 1.5lbs per week...not too bad!?!

Getting back on track as of tomorrow!!! :D

xxx

Hi guys!

Well I lost the three I put on in just two weeks. As I'd put that weight on over two weeks I don't mind so much!!! :D

I'm really going for it now and feel a lot more motivated than I did last week. I'm going away this weekend which I'm a bit worried about as I like to graze during journeys!!

Xxx

Weighed in last night and lost one and a half this week :D. Yay!!!!

X

Whoop! This week I lost 1.5lbs too! :D

Back