Visiting boyfriends

Hourglass

I go a few days a fortnight to my boyfriends and always seem to put weight back on :(
Any advice on things I can take to snack on and eat during day as I don't like raising his family cupboards but get worried not eating will slow metabolism. I mainly on green days! Thanks xx

Oh yea mugshots are nice and wouldnt of thought about them. This week I've ended up doing red and munching on crab sticks after weetabix.
Any ideas of low/ no syn tins I could take, I'd lost two stone n once started visiting often I put all bk on!

I used to live an hour away from my boyfriend, and would often spend the weekend at his. His mum is an utter feeder and I dread to think how much weight I put on over those weekends. Thankfully we live together now and I have SW to keep me from eating utter rubbish!

Crab sticks are a great idea. You could also try making a SW quiche, to have a slice of when you're hungry?

Kirsty

Yea I am in same position live hour away so need things that can easily take with me n last in fridge etc. Will look for that recipe, thanks. His mum feeds me up to when there, annoying thing is boyfriend can eat and eat and he is very underweight, so need something can easily eat separately or on own during day when he works xx

on the 'free/low syn tins' idea, apart from the usual baked beans and spaghetti hoops tins, have you tried the chickpea dahl from asda? This is free on green & EE and is like a very mild veggie curry which (in my opinion) is really nice on its own or with rice/chips/jacket potato etc. If you ever do red or EE there is a tesco stewed steak in gravy can which is free.

Back