Vodka, Lime and Soda

kudos_ni

Hey Everyone.

I've got a few nights out this week and I'm trying to plan ahead so i don't go overboard (I usually go mad with the aul syns when alcohol is involved).

I want to stay away from getting bottles of win cos I've learnt that after one I just want another...and another...and another!

So I want to stick to vodka...more effort to go to the bar for each drink - rather than having a whole bottle on the table to freely pour from!

I know vodka (35ml) is 4 syns and soda water is free.
If I have a dash of lime (or blackcurrant) cordial in it...how many syns does that increase it to?

Thanks,
M

LOL

See that's what I think re: the amount. I'd literally have a dash of it in 4 or five vodkas!

i think I'll just count it as nothing until I hear otherwise!

Thanks!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news... I have checked online and 50ml of Rose's lime cordial is 2.5 sins. In a standard vodka, lime and soda you would probably have close to 25ml of cordial so I would count each two drinks as 2.5 sins to be on the safe side. x

Looking at the Schweppes site again I think I agree - the ingredients information is given "as diluted". But it is very misleading because there is no mention of that on the nutritional info page! Sorry for the raising false hopes.

I got some of the Sainsburys vodka, soda and lime and it says 76 cal for the can.Im counting that as 4 syns, that ok ?

Tesco do a sugar free mexican lime squash which is great in lager :)

Back