Vote for your favourite LL pack!

Which is your favourite LL pack?

• Total voters

hanmac

Getting her sparkle back
Hello LL peeps!

Lots of newbies have been asking which are the nicest LL packs, I know everyones tastes are different but I thought it would be interesting to see what the most popular LL flavour is! And this might help those new to LL.

So vote for your favourite :)
xxx

P.S I could only put 10 options so had to leave out the bars! So this is just voting for your favourite pack.

Well since there's no porridge on there I'm voting for vanilla shake ;)

Choc shake all the way! I have all choc shakes and 3 or 4 bars in a week - couldn't ever manage the soups!

mine is vanilla just coz i like it cold, hot or in my coffee. mmmmmm. but my fave bar is by far the nut fudge, amazing!!!! xx

Hmm... interesting that I had to really think which one actually!

I have a choc one every day, as can do quite a few different things with it, so guess that's my fave in a way...

However, voted for the Thai Chilli soup as it's yummy, and often make half as a soup, and the other half into a popodum thingy, like suggested in the Sticky of unofficial recipes! Do love that combo for dinner!

As for bars... the Toffee one is up there, for sure! ;) x

Last edited:
I voted choc shake as my daily diet consists of porridge, choc shake and nut fudge bar!!!

Good idea Hannah,
For me it's Vanilla. I also like the chocolate one. I have 3 porridge, but I haven't tried them yet. Didn't exist when I did LL before.
I used to like the Thai Chilli too.:eek:

It chops and changes for me, currently Thai Chili and cranberry or toffee nut fudge with a vanilla shake because that makes a great latte or iced coffee shake!

J
xx

I used to love the mushroom until they 'improved' the recipe so now I find it revolting. I go through phases... Overdid the chilli so now can't eat it. Still like the veg and chicken. Well, I say 'like'... But that term is relative!! All just a means to an end after all!

I love the Strawberry but vanilla is good too.

how much do you put in your coffee?? how do you make it up?

gingette...

I'm not sure how much other people use, but I use the vanilla like a coffee whitener... So, just put about 2 teasponns in a mug, and mix well with a bit of cold water to a paste... Then I add a teaspoon of de-caf, a couple of sweeteners... and the boiling water... still stirring well so the vanilla mixes properly...

I actually have a battery operated milk frother thingy, which is even better to get the vanilla and water bit really well mixed and frothy! This way you end up with what tastes like a rich vanilla latte!

And this is diet food?! Yummmy! :)

I'm a veggie soup girl all the way!! I used to love the mushroom as well but since they've "improved" the recipe I just can't drink it - gross!!

I love my porridge as well, I have porridge for breakfast, soup for lunch, bar mid afternoon and soup for dinner! Well I did - now I'm on RTM I actually miss my evening soup!!! Strange...!!

Lx

Hi Pinkie - that sounds brilliant will need to try that tomorrow. Little bit gutted that i didn't get more vanillas!!

Lol... You're very welcome gingette! If you really like it, you can always get more next week, or if you've got a months food in advance like some people do... you can swap some for vanilla... your LLC will say you can do that anyway! :)

I also like to do the same with the chocolate one... :D

Glad it's not just me with the mushroom, Laura! I've done the latte thing with the chocolate pack and it's lovely - almost like a coffee shop mocha!

I like the chocolate ones heated in the microwave. I only made the mistake of mixing with hot water once though! Lumpy doesn't even start to describe it!!!

Oooh yeah! The choc one, mixed with water, a tea spoon of coffee, and a couple of crushed sweeteners... then microwaved for 1 min! It's goes thick and gooey... really delicious!

Also did the hot water thing once, lumpy goes some way to describe it, but yes... was not the best! Think I still ate it though! lol... ;)

Speaking of hot chocolate haha.. I always added hot water and then hand blended it lol whoops.. explains why the last bit was thick and lumpy now! Ill have to try it your way :D.

Oh and i almost forgot.. I cant stand packs at the moment so i double them all up to get them down quicker but the one thing i do like (and is my reward as i only get 3) is the nut fudge bar ;)! Also does anyone find it quite hard to eat the bars? as i get to half way and i feel so stuffed lol i have to get water to help it down!

Back