Vote for your favourite LL pack!

Which is your favourite LL pack?

• Total voters
Lol... Well, personally, I'm not sure I ever actually feel stuffed to be honest!... ;)

But it definitely does have a great texture when you really want to chew on something ! Makes you feel like you're really working for it! I like the nut one too, although it's pretty dry and so also needs water to help wash it down...

Toffee bar is tops for me though... Just wish it was bigger! ;)

And old trick but a goodie for any of the "hot" shakes and I have them all hot, is blend with a spoon with a little cold water, and sweetner if you need it, top up with boiling water and either use a stick blender (only a few quid at supermarkets) or in a bar blender, hot foamy and perfect!!

J
xx

Must be my brain cause i take so long to eat the thing as its so damn chewy i can hardly ever finish them in one go :confused:.

Surprise surprise Jez. We have the same method. I have all mine hot too - love the warm vanilla for breakfast -with or without a shot of coffee.
Just off to have my bath, might sink as I've just tried the porridge for the first time!
:0bathtime:

well can report that the vanilla latte is absolutely fabulous!! It makes coffee taste good again! Thoroughly recommend it!

well can report that the vanilla latte is absolutely fabulous!! It makes coffee taste good again! Thoroughly recommend it!
:clap: xx

A funny thing, and one habit that has stuck with me and from what I hear in group, with a few others too. I always drank white coffee prior to LL and white tea too, but as I couldnt stand black tea, whilst in abstinence, I started on the black coffees and that is something I still drink to this day. Occasionally - as a treat (obviously not while im doing packs) I have a proper latte in a shop, but never, ever at home. The vanilla shake latte is however awesome and thus to me feels like a treat all the time, which is probably why I really enjoy them.

Back