V's final weight loss journey to find her slimmer happy self.......

P.s Feel free to tell me to p*** off!!!! Lol.... x

i will never tell you to p*** off hunni, i would be lost without your support.

Night shift 2 nearly over with! One more to go but want my bed so so bad!

xxxx

Last edited:
Night 3 nearly done! Pheww ;-)

Suppose to be Weigh day today and its only 3 days into S&S! And am thinking shall I wait and weigh next Saturday as it will be day 10 then??
Then it will be exactly 11 weeks till we fly for wedding! Eeeeek!
Hmmm
Decisions decisions!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Not weighing in today, as I don't feel like I've lost any weight! Will wait till next Saturday now!

Sounds like a plan hun, you will be pleased you waited

Hope your ok Xx

I ended up having a sneaky peak, and in 3 days, I've lost NOTHING!!!!!
How demoralizing :-( :-( :-( :-(

No good comes of a sneaky peak!! You will see a loss hun. Chuck the scales in the shed and don't fetch em out for a week!!

I've banned myself for a week, I just get annoyed with any fluctuations

Hugs, know its hard hun, try not to get down about it

Xx

Babe dont worry there's no way you cannot lose on this.... throw the scales out of site and focus on the matter in hand!!! THINK DRESS!!! X

Thanks ladies. Am not gonna weigh in until next Saturday now. Told hubby to put scales on top of our fitted wardrobe. Only he can get it out, so no sneaky peek for me until weigh day.
Had 5 packs and some smoked mackerel today as i felt like I needed it, hopefully not too much damage.
Am a bit worried now, as its only 11 weeks tomoro till we go, n I feel like I won't lose much!
How much do u think I could lose if I stick to strict 4 packs a day for the next 11 weeks??

If you say average a stone a month, just under three stone hun

You can do it Xx

I feel so down today, keep thinking if I had not messed around with it last month, I would have been at least a stone lighter by now and wouldn't stress so much about being big on my big day.
i feel like I've let myself n my family down and all coz am so greedy.
now the time is flying by, am starting to panic and feel sick to my stomach with worry because I've lost so much time.
its a once in a lifetime opportunity and I feel like I've messed it up. I don't want to look back at my wedding photos and feel sad or disgusted because I blew the chance I had to lose the weight before the big day.
It's 11 weeks today we set off for Mauritius and am gonna knuckle down and be as strict as I can. Only gonna haveb4 shakes a day now for 11 days, I know it's a bit drastic but I keep falling off wagon and cheat when I have the vegs and meal packs.
So from today, it's only 4 shakes. Placed an order for a month of shakes only. We're gonna bypass Valentines day as well, n have a double celebration after coming back wedding.
I still feel saddened by the fact that I've wasted so much time though.

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Ok sweetie. Stop panicking - I know completely how u feel, trust me I do. Right, you can get 3 stone off before your wedding. I think sticking to 4 shakes a day for a while is a good idea. U havent blown your last chance - you DO still have time to do this. But stop beating yourself up cos it wont make you feel better, it will make you feel worse and then you might just throw it all in completely! Don't do that! 11 weeks solid on this would see an amazing loss! You CAN do it... We will do it!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can do it hunny, absolutely, try not to dwell on what's been.. focus on the journey ahead

Keep at it, it will pay off xxx

Thank you very much for uour unwavering support, its very much appreciated. Hope I feel better tomoro n more confident in myself in doing this!
Bed time for me as I've got 2 very long 13hr shifts
:-(

You so CAAAAAN do it V! 11 weeks is still aaaaages! C'mon now, get to it, we'll get you there xxx

7 lbs off for me! Weighed today instead of tomorrow as am starting to feel the bloatedness again!
Am so disappointed with the loss though!
I think I need to up my water!
But feel like crying :'( :':)'(

Last edited:
Back