W/C 5th October challenge!

if you put me down for 11 7 then I will have to lose 6.4

Wow, you guys have done brilliant this month. This is by far my favourite challenge group because you guys are so supportive and friendly.

A couple of people at college told me to forget the diet because I wasn't loosing quick enough (according to them!) but when I was at my lowest I came on here and there you guys were supporting me to stick with it. I just can't thank everyone enough :D

My final weigh in of this challenge and it was 2lbs off. So instead of loosing the 8lbs I was going for I actually got off 9.5 lbs! :D

I'm so glad, I feel so much better in myself for getting that weight off. Here's hoping I can keep the weight loss up for our next challenge :D

Good luck everyone who still has to weigh in :)

Hey Ness well done on your 2lb loss thats great.. and well done for losing 9.5lbs thats even great... also well done to everyone we have done brilliantly the last 4 weeks have been amazing and heres to to the next 4 weeks our new challenge begings monday - keep doing what u are doing and we will be just fine..

best of luck to everyone who has weigh ins this week... SA89 Thank you so much for doing the new thread so nice of you
:)
c u all on the new challenge thread..

:)

Well done on your loss Ness, you've shown all the doubters where to shove their advice!

STS for me this week, who knows what's going on with my body! See you all on the new challenge :)

Well done loulou.. everybit helps.. see you on the new thread.. its sooo exciting..

Come on everyone... join us there we have some healthy popcorn some healthy wine and some healthy minstrels waiting for us ;-)

Back