W/C 5th October challenge!

Hi all, lost another 2.25lbs this week (think my last week's weight wasn't on the stats before, so I'll put it on now) x, exact same as last week, lol.

So that's me now got 4lbs to go!

STATS:
x Alex x GOAL - 9lb ~~5.2 to go, 3.8 lost so far
Sa89 - 10lb
Precious - 8-10lb
Lalalou - 10lb, (-1.5lb, -2.25lbs, -2.25lbs)
Ness - 8lb, -1lb
tweetypie - 10lbs

That's absolutly amazing LaLaLou, well done! You're putting us all to shame... In a good way though :D

Well done Lalalou - another fantastic loss - arent we all doing fab - keep it up.. Oh no here comes the weekend im gonna behave this time - promise!

Have a fantastic weekend - my weigh in on monday think we have about 10 days left for this challenge can we do it - Hope so!

Catch ya all sn

Only 1lb only for me this week....2lbs yesterday so not happy...hmm.
Lets hope its better next week...
A lb off is better than a lb on I guess...

Good luck everyone...Jx

Hey jane-d thats fantastic... well done keep it up

Hows everyone else doing did u all have a good weekend? I had my weigh in this morning and have lost 2lbs so i am pleased with my self.. Looking forward to everyone else's weign ins this week WE CAN DO IT!!!!!

Great losses ladies!

Jane google image search "1lb body fat". REALLY puts things into perspective. Wait til after your lunch though, haha

I had a great weekend thanks Precious, how was yours? Got some unexpected money in from my old job, love it! Bought two buggies, hahaha. One was a sensible purchase though, needed a double for when my sis watches my son. The other is just because it's lovely!

Lalalou - well done this week on the loss. I googled 1lb of fat and - wow! Makes you realise every lb counts and will eventually show up too!

Ness - well done :)

Precious - how are you? I haven't been around much this week with starting uni again. I've also not paid much attention this week but have managed to lose 1lb so I'm pleased, will definitely try harder this week though! Well done on the loss :)

Hey Lalalou thats great retail shopping is my kind of thing even if thats buggy shopping. My weekend was good, taking kids out bike riding and my friends party ..went to quick though.. must google this 1lb fat doesnt seem much but every little helps.

Sa89 - Well done on your 1lb loss too - its better losing it but we all have the odd week where we either lose less or more or gain it but thats what its all about hey - keep it up we will get there. Not long for this challenge we must celebrate after ..Hope uni is going well..

Hows everyone else doing?? Hope its all good..

remember we can do it!!!

been away from home at my uni induction, got back last night and weighed in this morning and have stayed exactly the same which is better than gaining

Well done Precious, sa89 and Alex (you're right, at least you didn't gain :D) that's excellent!

I just weighed in and have lost 2.5 this week. It gave me my second silver seven (14.5 lbs off in 8 weeks) and takes me up to 7.5 off for this challenge. I'm really chuffed and away to tuck into my dinner. Thank you all so much for all your amazing support on here, you guys are heroes :)

UPDATED STATISTICS
x Alex x GOAL - 9lb ~~5.2 to go, 3.8 lost so far
Sa89 - 10lb
Precious - 8-10lb
Lalalou - 10lb, -1.5lb,
Ness - 8lb, -7.5lb
tweetypie - 10lbs

Alex and Ness - well done guys cant believe how well we are doing - we all desreve a pat on the back. I googled the "1lb of fat" OMG was i shocked thats quite abit isnt it.. its amazing how easily all this fat starts addin up - i did get carried away and decided to google 36lbs of fat OMG lets just leave it there lol... Sorry im goin of track now.. hope everyone else is doin well...

I have a little confession to make lol no excuses i know and i know i just mentioned the "fat" i googled BUT i just got a new cooker and all that and decided to make a curry and got abit distracted and it all burnt even the saucepan - smoke everywhere lol it was that bad yesterday so i had to order a take away pizza!! anyway guys have a good day will pop back later or tomm..

we can do it - sorry im gonna get carried away again everytime i say this i sooo wanna say the next bit too we can do it - IF WE B AND Q IT lol lol

LOL Precious, burning the pans and food sounds like something I'd do... and frequently have :D

Ness - Well done on the weight loss. 2.5lbs!!! :). I just realised we both have the same amount of weight to lose until our targets!

precious - never mind about the take away, the main thing is that you picked yourself back up!

How's everyone else doing this week?

Well done lalalou thats fantastic - so next week is our final weigh in how much has everyone lost so far?? and how much have u got left to lose before this challenge is over??

Ive just worked mine out since this challenge i have lost 8.5lbs WOW im so pleased.. and i have got 1.5lbs to lose for our last weigh thats amazing.. i would like to thank you ALL without you guys i think i would have struggled so THANK YOU so much everyone.

Anyone interested in doing another challenge like this when this one is over?? Im in if u do decide to do one.. Hope your all havin a good day and have a fantastic weekend guys..

I've lost a similar amount to you, 8.75lbs, so pleased! My last weigh-in for this one is a week today, I hope I do it :D

Definitely up for another challenge, I really like the short term ones.

PS can you check the stats on the XMas challenge, I think I might have got your total loss wrong, so pls correct if I have xx

Hiya Lalalou,

Its great to see we are doing so well and even better we are nearing our mini targets its gona be great to see what how the rest of us have done in this challenge. Just checked the xmas challenge thread im not on that yet.. just been following this one.. have a fab weekend..

I'm going to be ages away from my target - I had a massive binge yesterday of bread and lurpak. I daren't even get on the scales to see what damage I've caused

Back