W/C 5th October challenge!

are we going to start a new thread up - like a pre-xmas day weight challenge????

Hey Alex,
How u doing?

Yeah a new challenge would be good as this one is nearly ending what does everyone else think? yay or nay??
hope ur all havin a fab saturday cant wait X-FACTOR tonight :))))

Well done lalalou thats fantastic - so next week is our final weigh in how much has everyone lost so far?? and how much have u got left to lose before this challenge is over??

Ive just worked mine out since this challenge i have lost 8.5lbs WOW im so pleased.. and i have got 1.5lbs to lose for our last weigh thats amazing.. i would like to thank you ALL without you guys i think i would have struggled so THANK YOU so much everyone.

Anyone interested in doing another challenge like this when this one is over?? Im in if u do decide to do one.. Hope your all havin a good day and have a fantastic weekend guys..

Well done precious, that is fantastic! 8.5lbs - wow! I've not done too well with this challenge, a 3lb loss so far. But I have worked really really hard this week. So hope to share a big loss with you guys tomorrow. I fell off track for a while but the main thing is I'm back on track which hasn't always happened in the past.

I'm going to be ages away from my target - I had a massive binge yesterday of bread and lurpak. I daren't even get on the scales to see what damage I've caused

Aw Alex, don't stress, we've all been there! the main thing is to get back on track

Well done lalalou thats fantastic - so next week is our final weigh in how much has everyone lost so far?? and how much have u got left to lose before this challenge is over??

Ive just worked mine out since this challenge i have lost 8.5lbs WOW im so pleased.. and i have got 1.5lbs to lose for our last weigh thats amazing.. i would like to thank you ALL without you guys i think i would have struggled so THANK YOU so much everyone.

Anyone interested in doing another challenge like this when this one is over?? Im in if u do decide to do one.. Hope your all havin a good day and have a fantastic weekend guys..

Well done precious, that is fantastic! 8.5lbs - wow! I've not done too well with this challenge, a 3lb loss so far. But I have worked really really hard this week. So hope to share a big loss with you guys tomorrow. I fell off track for a while but the main thing is I'm back on track which hasn't always happened in the past.

I'm going to be ages away from my target - I had a massive binge yesterday of bread and lurpak. I daren't even get on the scales to see what damage I've caused

Aw Alex, don't stress, we've all been there! the main thing is to get back on track

hey guys i did my final weigh in for this challenge and i lost 2lbs so im very pleased i finally lost the 10lbs i put on over the summer now its the real hard work ...i want to THANK YOU all so much for the last 4 weeks it has been fantastic...I wish you all lots of success in this journey it is hard but we will get there...I would love to do another challenge like this after everyone has had their final weigh in this week?? sa89, alex, lalalou, jane-d,ness any anyone else i havent mentioned what do u think??

Sa89 - Thank you so much for your kind words.. much apreciated.. people like you guys on this forum somewhat makes it a little easier..Everyone has done so well so proud of you all.. keep it going and i will come online to see eevryones weigh ins..

keep it going - we can do it!!

my own challenge is to lose 19lb by the 3rd november !!
i have just had my first weigh in and lost 5lb only 14 to go now ....

Hey Julii welcome aboard WOW well done thats fantastic... you only have a stone to lose is that your last stone?? thats great ... this week this challenge ends we been doing it for 4 weeks and everyone on this has done so well.. just waiting to hear if everyone else is up for another challenge we may just join u if thats ok?

keep it up and big congrats :)

Hiya precious! Aww thanks for all your help too - it really HAS helped!

And to the rest of you, I agree with precious, the support on this site is fantastic!

I've lost 3lb this week, so that's down to 6lb for this challenge. Not as far as my 10lb but I am happy as I've gotten through the hard times...

I'm definitely in for another challenge. What do you guys think, and how long a period of time do you think we should aim for the next one. This one was for 4 weeks, maybe another 4 weeks?

Good luck to the rest of you for this week whichever day you weigh- look forward to hearing from you all :)

Hiya Sa89 WELL DONE for the 3lbs loss thats fab fab fab... it doesnt matter if we lost 6lbs or 10 lbs atleast we done well in this challenge the support on here is just fantastic compared to people we meet everyday so to say .. oh yes im up for another challenege.. im happy with whatever everyone else is doing 4 weeks sounds great anyone else up for it?? so its SA89 and me... anymore for anymore??? lol

Yeah SA89 our goals are near enough the same i didnt realise that..my goal on this is set for 12 stones that was what i wanted to be down to for my brothers wedding next month UNTIL i put 10lbs on over the summer BUT miracles do happen i hope lol ... but after the wedding im gonna change my goal weight too about 10 and a half stones now that is dreaming lol...i would "thank you" SA89 and everyone else but i dont have a clue how too on this.. looking forward to everyones weigh ins too..

I agree about the support in comparison to the people we meet, it's like a different world!

Miracles do happn precious, as long as you keep faith! When's your brothers wedding in november, we could aim for that for the next challenge maybe? Or we could start this challenge from next week, and 4 weeks would be w/c 9th November...What do th rest of you think about this too?

Very True SA89 Thank you :) - my brothers wedding is on 7th novemeber but im gonna be going to stay at my mums on 2nd novemeber.. it would be great if we can start another challenege for next week??? what does everyone else think?? Sa89 that sounds great to me im up for it :)

Woo well done precious and sa89! fabby losses ladies :D

I'm all up for another challenge, sounds good. Final weigh in for this one is Friday, wish me luck!

thank you lalalou - wishing you lots of luck for friday - do come back and let us know... and yay we have 3 of us up for another challenge.. thats great..just waiting to hear from everyone else...

hope ur all having a good evening..

Why don't we have the next challenge for the first weigh in of november so for me that would be first wed in nov

oh and I put on quarter of a pound this week - just haven't updated my signature yet

if someone starts a new thread put me down to get to 11 8 for the first wed in nov

cheers

Hey Alex,
Thats not to bad... well done though.. :) great to hear ur up for another challenge .. how many pounds do u want to lose for the new challennge? SA89 did u want to do the honours with starting new thread etc? i may ain for another 10lbs for week commencing 2nd nov or even the 9th nov im happy with either as long as i lose something for my brothers wedding lol?? what about everyone else??

have a good day guys.. we can do it :)

Lalalou - good luck with your weigh in!!!

Alex - if we do the first week in nov that gives us 3 weeks from monday as some of us still weigh towards the end of this week. How about the second week of nov? That will then give us 4 weeks worth of weigh ins.

Precious - I'm aiming for the same as you. 10lbs and hopefully this time I'll achieve it! I'll set up the new challenge (unless anyone else wants to) today. If we do it before we actually start we may get more people in...

Yep SA89 thats great so our aim is another 10lbs ofcourse you will do it.. :) positive thinking hun :) im happy with the 2nd week of novemeber thats great.. yeah if we start the challenge/new thread soon hopefully we will get some more people in.. Sounds good - have a good day everyone... Im doing ok no takeaways so far... but i did have a few choccy mcvitties last night with a cup of tea..

:)

Hi everyone, I've now set the new challenge up that will be starting from monday. Ness and lalalou, I wasn't sure how much you'd be aiming to lose but have put your names on the list so you guys can edit this accordingly.

precious- you are right we will do it :D never mind about the mcvitties, as long as you are on the right track i'm sure they won't have that much of an impact!

Back