W/C 9th November challenge!

Hiya :)

I've been naughty and weighed myself yesterday and today too, lol! Since Saturday I've lost 2.25lbs, hope to God it stays off and it's not weird fluctuations like you say!

BRING ON THE CHALLENGE!!!
didnt loose last week, so im hoping for loss for the next 4 weeks!! bring it off!!!

lol

Good luck everyone else!!!

Precious - 10lbs
Sa89 - 10lbs
x Alex x - 6.4lbs
Lalalou - ?
Ness - 7lbs
Kes- 10lb
piink punkii- 8lbs

:) might not do it but ohhhh well. i can all but try x

Woo, new people for the challenge, hiya :D

How's everyone going? I'm going to be very focused for today, tomorrow and Friday during the day. Going to go on the Wii and bike today when my little guy is having his nap. Tomorrow I think I might get him into his buggy and do the 2 mile walk to the next town, I really enjoyed it when I did it the other day.

I'm off out on Friday with my friends, not been clubbing in ages. I'm going to have a few drinks, thinking vodka or gin with diet coke/lemonade is safest? Normally would have red wine, but that's probably going to be a big mistake!

Hope you're all well :)

oh a night out sounds fun!!! ive been really trying hard this week to not snack on rubbish... and also try not to keep looking at the scales.... its like when you watch the phone waiting for it to ring... doesnt happen!! im the same with the scales and weight loss!! lol

good luck piink punkii, going by your signature, you have done VERY WELL so far... well done you!!!!!!

well I had a really bad week this week! I just totally went off the rails meaning that i've put on 3.6 so instread of having to loose 6.4 I know have to lose 10lbs

going to try and get a good chunk of that off for next week

Hey everyone,
Great to see so many new faces.. welcome to the challenge -

Kes - Well done even if u STS.. Best of luck 4 nxt week

Lalalou - A nite out sounds great im sure we are allowed that once in the blue moon lol Have a great nite which im sure u will ;-)

Alex - Sorry you gained honey but dont let it get u down, i went of the rails in the summer too.. this is how it goes sometimes we gain, sometimes we lose.. as long as we know where we went wrong? Do u have any ideas? Or was it my thing the see food diet lol.. i still have my see food diets now and i have to be extra strict the next day lol..Im actually gonna be going to stay at my mums for 3 days fri - sun and OMG i sooo aint looking forward to jumping on the scales for mondays weigh in lol..

Sa89, ness, Punkii and anyone else that i have missed helloooo and hope your all doing well..

Remember stay positive and we can do it!!

Sorry you've gained a bit Alex, but at least you're being honest with yourself and I'm sure you'll get it back off again. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you get some of it off again this week x

Kes, I've weighed myself more than normal this week too, just because I can I think! I'm off college, so have time in the morning to wait til my normal weigh in time. I'll stop doing it next week no doubt!

Hey Precious! Hope you're doing well, you sound very positive :)

once again ive lost nothing * crys*
might need to re think my 10lb... as i am not entirely sure thats going to happen in 2 weeks....

:(

hi everyone,
sorry I haven't posted in so long. have finally got internet up and running at home so I aren't relying on the library at the weekend and in lunchtimes anymore so hopefully as I can come and and blog a bit more it might help me stay more focused.
i'm going to weigh in on wed/thurs this week. I was weighing in on a wed just because a friend also did at work, but i'm thinking of changing to mondays and that way I HAVE to be good over the weekend. thoughts on that strategy anyone??

Alex

That sounds good Alex, you can join us! Alot of us on here are weighing on mondays (don't mean to exclude anyone if you don't!). It's worth stirring things up once in a while anyway, if you don't like weighing on mondays you could always go back to wednesdays!

How did everyone do this week - never mind kes at least it is NOT a gain!

I've not done too well this week. Combined with TOTM I've gained 2lb. I'm so angry at myself but I am determined to get back on track asap and salvage anything left for this challenge! I will be extra good with both diet and exercise this week and hopefully will share a good amount of loss with you next monday!

Good luck to the rest of you :)

Hi folks, don't get too down about not losing, at least you're still here and determined to lose next week :)

I was in a rush on monday and didn't have time to weigh, think I'll stick to weighing on a Friday.

Had a bit of a bad Friday night food-wise, but back on track and hoping for a little loss this week xx

Hey Everyone,
Sorry not been online much last few days had a weekend of celebrations... I weighed myself yesterday and have STS so i am pleased with that.. but gonna work extra hard for next weeks weigh in..

Alex - so nice to see u online was wondering where u went.. and yeah this site does keep u focused...

Sa89 - Hey dont worry about the 2lb gain.. we will work extra hard for next week.. chin up and keep focused :)

Kes - as Sa89 said atleast its not a gain.. it can only be a good thing.. we all have moments like that.. I too have STS..

Lalalou, riley and anyone i have forgotten how are you all doing?

Lets focus on a bigger losses for next weeks weigh in..

hi guys,
well I decided to WI today - could face waiting until monday to see how i'd done this week. i've lost 1.8 to nearly 2lb. wouldn't mind another 2 off for next week to get back to where I was before my bad week.

good luck everyone with your weigh ins

Alex

Hey Alex well done that is great - keep it up and u will lose more next week.. How is everyone else doing?

Guys - My final weigh in will be next monday morning as im going to be staying at my mums for 2 weeks as its half term and my brothers wedding week so i wont have any internet access for the 2 weeks.. Ill be back for the final weigh in on the 9th nov if i remember rightly thats the last day of the challenge right?? If so ill do my weigh in as usual then and let u know how i have done - although i am quite nervous that being at my mums my weight usually goes up but gonna try extra hard as its so hard losing weight but so easy to gain it..

I hope we will do another challenge if so please count me in and my target weigh loss would be 10lbs again. I wish u all the best and hope you all do well. Thank you so much everyone you guys have kept me on track so far - keep positive and think positive and we can do it!!

Have a good weekend everyone and see you all on the 9th nov

xxx

Precious - 10lbs
Sa89 - 10lbs
x Alex x - 6.4lbs
Lalalou - ?
Ness - 7lbs
Kes- 10lb- 4lb lost, 6lb to go!!!!!
piink punkii- 8lbs

yay. ive lost some this week! cant believe it!!! woop woop... 2 more weigh ins and ive got 6lb to go.. here is hoping i can do it!! YAY

how is everyone else doing???

S'quiet on here! How is everyone??

I STS last week, so have 6.75lbs to lose to reach my wee goal, my last weigh in for this challenge is the 13th, so hoping I can do it.

Come out, come out where ever you all are!

Loss of 2.75lbs for me this week, which means I have 4lbs left to lose for my mini target.

Back