W/C 14th December challenge!

My third weigh in tonight and I lost 4.5 pounds, i'm over the moon another 1/2 pound and I get my stone.

I was slimmer of the week to :D good day I think.

Well done everyone else on the loses

Oh and I hit my dec 14th challenge, i'm over by 1 1/2 lbs :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D 12lbs has become 13 1/2 lbs :D

Wow what a fantastic loss soccermom - ur doing brilliantly so so so pleased for you honey congrats with reaching your goal for this challenge - Keep it up :)

Hi Everyone how are you all this fine thursday morning - A very well done to everyone that has reached their goals for this challenge and well done everyone with their losses too. (GROUP HUG) :party0019:

Had my weigh in this morning and have lost 4lbs im so pleased soooo ive lost 10lbs for this challenge which im sooo pleased with but to be honest im not sure if i feel any different does that make sense lol i feel something but not sure what lol

Are we doing another challenge after this one ends??

I am feeling really pleased with myself, I lost 3lbs, here's the updated list.

Lalalou - 10lbs
Precious 10lbs -
x Alex x T6.4. -0.8. 5.6 to go.
Sa89 10lbs - 3lbs.
Kes- 10lbs (would love 12... but we will see)- 6lb down
Soozsb - 12lbs new weight down 5 pds- 7 pds to go.
zarafa- 10lb -4.6lb, 5.4lb left
Polyanna – 8lbs, -6lbs, 2lbs to go
Zillie - 8lbs, -2lbs, -2lbs, 9lbs to go
edd2712 - 11 lbs
Piink_PuNkStarr x - 10 lbs - 7lbs 3lbs to go.
soccermum 12lbs

I a down this week 2.2 pds. Will not make my Dec 14th Challenge, but that's ok. I tried really hard, and did give myself a lot to reach. I am happy with my lost up until now though. I am 4.8 pds from my goal. Hope to reach my xmas goal of 7.8 pds. Hope you all achieved your D14th goal.:)
santa-and-reindeer.gif
round-santa.gif

Hello Good evening everyone:flirt2:.. what a cold evening BRRRRR..:eek:

Looks like everyone is doing fantastically (i hope thats a word lol)

Soozb - Honey its ok if u havent reached ur dec goal you have done amazingly give urself a pat on the back and lets do a boogiee - we all deserve that :D

To be honest i was craving the quality steeets under my tree and i couldnt resist not opening them, they were just looking right at me and been under there for about a week so i had to open and investigate yesterday and this evening the box is EMPTY :eek::eek::eek::eek: bad bad bad :break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

And oh my god its weekend tomm :eek::eek::eek: someone give me a kick pleaseeeeeeeee :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Right i think enough said lol... have a fab weekend honeys and be good please ( i better take my advice on board too):rolleyes:

We can do it !!

my weight's stayed the same the last 2 weeks, so 4.6 lb overall, but I'm ok with that..I think :)

Updated list :D:D

Lalalou - 10lbs
Precious 10lbs -
x Alex x T6.4. -0.8. 5.6 to go.
Sa89 10lbs - 3lbs.
Kes- 10lbs (would love 12... but we will see)- 6lb down
Soozsb - 12lbs new weight down 5 pds- 7 pds to go.
zarafa- 10lb -4.6lb, 5.4lb left
Polyanna – 8lbs, -6lbs, 2lbs to go
Zillie - 8lbs, -2lbs, -2lbs, 9lbs to go
edd2712 - 11 lbs
Piink_PuNkStarr x - 10 lbs - 7lbs 3lbs to go.
soccermum 12lbs - 13 1/2 lbs lost :D

well done soccermom!!!!
and to everyone else...
i think my scales are broken, because for once my wii is telling me i weigh less than the scales... so thats not a good sign.. so im going to be cheating a little i think and taking all of what i have lost with my dr weigh in.. so ill let you all know next week!!

Fantastic loss precious! Well done! 4lbs wow! what have you been doing?, I hope you don't mind me asking :) Well done on reaching your goal for this challenge you really have worked hard :)

well done to all the rest of you too!!

zarafa- I too have stayed the same for a few weeks but I am happy with that because I've been so busy - so I know the feeling, better than a gain :)

hiya sa89 have u read the other thread by KES about jan 4th challenge?? Have a read honey.

About my 4lbs loss honey ive been poorly unwell with bad sore throar etc too so am puttin it down to that BUT i really need a break and gonna start afresh in Jan aftr xmas got to many parties and get togethers and disney sooo i just aint gonna be able to sit back and much on lettuce lol... How is everyone else coping as xmas is nearing?? Bet ur all dealing wih it better than me for sure lol.. If some of you are havin breaks etc please do stayin touch wont u..

The final week of this challenge I lost 1 pound
So half a stone, I'm happy with that, now for the next challeange.
Polyanna – 8lbs, -7lbs, 1lbs to go

i put on loads when i am stressed so you are not alone there....

That’s funny, no one been on here for a few days, oh dear, looks like “we shall all have to face the music” sooner or later, diet starts tomorrow!!:cry::break_diet::wave_cry:

Back