W/C 14th December challenge!

Hey Soccermom WELL DONE 9lbs in 2 weeks that is fantastic what diet/ lifestyle are u following? Ur doing just fab keep it up..

How is everyone else doing?

Hey Soccermom WELL DONE 9lbs in 2 weeks that is fantastic what diet/ lifestyle are u following? Ur doing just fab keep it up..

How is everyone else doing?

Thanks.. i'm doing slimming world and really getting into it now, i've never cooked so much fresh food from scratch :D kids and hubby love it to, no complaints yet from any of them,.

Thats the way honey your doing great keeeeep it up :)

Hope the rest of the clan are doing fab too :)

STAY POSITIVE AND THINK POSITIVE !!

Well done Polyanna fantastic loss keep it up honey :)

Guys ive lost 2lbs

4lbs left to lose for this challenge

How is everyone are we all doing good??

Keep it up everyone we are doing so well :)

Lalalou - 10lbs
Precious 10lbs -
x Alex x T6.4. -0.8. 5.6 to go.
Sa89 10lbs - 3lbs.
Kes- 10lbs (would love 12... but we will see)- 6lb down
Soozsb - 12lbs
zarafa- 10lb -4.6lb, 5.4lb left :D
Polyanna – 8lbs, -2lbs, 6lbs to go
Zillie - 8lbs, -2lbs, -2lbs, 9lbs to go
edd2712 - 11 lbs
Piink_PuNkStarr x - 10 lbs - 7lbs 3lbs to go.
soccermum 12lbs -

Updating my numbers :D

Lalalou - 10lbs
Precious 10lbs -
Sa89 10lbs - 3lbs.
Kes- 10lbs (would love 12... but we will see)-
6lb down
Soozsb - 12lbs
zarafa- 10lb -4.6lb, 5.4lb left :D
edd2712 - 11 lbs
soccermum 12lbs - 7lb, - 2lb (3 to go) :D

Undating my new weight loss to go until the 14th...
Lalalou - 10lbs
Precious 10lbs -
Sa89 10lbs - 3lbs.
Soozsb - 12lbs new weight down 5 pds- 7 pds to go.
zarafa- 10lb -4.6lb, 5.4lb left
edd2712 - 11 lbs
soccermum 12lbs

Just updating my loss.

Lalalou - 10lbs
Precious 10lbs -
Sa89 10lbs - 3lbs.
Polyanna – 8lbs, -3lbs, 5lbs to go
edd2712 - 11 lbs
soccermum 12lbs

hey everyone, hope you are all well! A v.well done on all the fantastic losses. I haven't posted much lately + have been a bit busy and my eating has suffered because of it. I'll be v.happy with a sts tomorrow!

Hey My lovelies how are we this evening.. Just got back from London took kids to see Santa im knackeredddddddddddddd lol..

Fingers crossed SA89 im sure your gonna do just fine all the best will log in to check your results..

best of luck everyone :)

Just updating my loss.

Lalalou - 10lbs
Precious 10lbs -
Sa89 10lbs - 3lbs.
Polyanna – 8lbs, -3lbs, 5lbs to go
edd2712 - 11 lbs
soccermum 12lbs
Where did u get your Santas, I love them!

Aww precious you're so caring! I STS. It's to be expected really! I've had 3 weigh ins now, and have lost 3lb. I think I'll have my final one on the 20th to maximise my loss lol. So won't be weighing in until then. I don't think I'll make this challenge now but am staying optimistic as I'm getting smaller, not bigger!

Hey SA89 - Great news.. your doing just FAB... So your next weigh in is the 20th sounds good.. Even better that ur feeling smaller thats the best thing isnt it.. My weigh in seems to have moved to thursday lol.. Best of luck

Hows everyone else this monday morning all good i hope? Just wondering i anyone doing any kind of excersise/s?? Keep it up everyone :)

Thanks precious! It is definitely the best feeling :). I guess that's what we have to remember when we are finding it hard! Good luck for thursday! As for exercise I'm meant to be doing some today but TOTM started today and I'm feeling so tired so I'll leave it for a few days! How about you, are you doing anything?

Morning everyone :D

How are we all doing - just fab arent we ;)

Hey Sa89 - How u doing honey... Yeaah totally agree what kind of excersises are you doing? To be honest this is my downfall im not doing any i just havent got the time what with school runs and everything... excuses excuses but i must do something - do alot of walking and pushing the buggy everyday dunno if that counts.. I would love to have some nice toned arms for the summer lol but thats probably asking for tooooo much.. lol... Have a fab day..

Where's Alex??? Hope your well honey..

hey, everyone seems to be doing really well!!!
im going by Dr weigh ins now so my end date is going to be on the 21st. but im going to weigh myself on the 14th (what my normal weigh day would have been) and the 21st on my scales and just take that amount off what the Dr says.... so you will all get my results on the 21st.
my scales i think are absolutly rubbish! ehhh and they are only new... and were not exactly cheap... but i dont know if its them or the floor... i weigh on a laminate floor, but its not exaclty the newest of floors so it could well be uneaven....
ohhh well...
i dont think i did very well last week, as i did NO exercise, and i wasnt exactly that controlled over what i ate (although didn not eat anything bad) just forgetful in writing it down etc.

hope everyone is getting on ok!

I weigh on Thursday so I shall update you then, but it has been a difficult week due to the constant rain, the weatherman has promised better weather from Thursday onwards, so maybe I will be able to get out and do some long walks just in time for the last week of this challenge.

Back