W/C 9th November challenge!

well done louise....
not sure where everyone is....
ive got 6 lb to loose too.
my last weigh in will be the 9th...... ohhhh i hope i can do it!

not too bad... just trying to make sure i dont snack on the kids that i look after's food when im making thier dinner....
thats what got me into this mess in the first place!

Precious - 10lbs
Sa89 - 10lbs
x Alex x - 6.4lbs
Lalalou - ?
Ness - 7lbs
Kes- 10lb-
6lb lost, 4lb to go!!!!!
piink punkii- 8lbs

Yay at least i lost weight this week.. really thought i was going to stay the same..... (phew)
good luck every one this week!!

i'm back from the hen weekend! all we did was eat crap and drink so I'm not expecting miracles for thursday!

hi everyone, how are you all!

I am so ashamed, I haven't even been on this for the past 2 weeks - I've been to a horrible place :'( and put weight on. I'm so ashamed to even tell you guys how much. I lost all motivation and will for the last 2 weeks. Waking up today I realised once more, I'm on a downward spiral so I HAVE to do something about it. I guess it was a vicious cycle, my weight gets me down but it's food I turn to when I feel this. Sorry to be such a let down guys. I'm back now and motivated to lose. There is no point crying over spilt milk so I'm determined to return where I was and continue my journey!!!

I really hope the rest of you have done well with this challenge. Looking to hear from you all!

Glad to see you back! Don't worry about breaking the diet, at least you're back now and want to lose weight again. I'm so with you on the feeling crap about the weight and then turning to food, you're not alone!

Good luck with getting back on track xx

hey you are not at all alone sa89... please dont ever think that you are alone. we are all here for you...
so you put on a little, i think everyone does at some point...
keep posting on here... ive been really down the last few days, and this site has been so helpful!.
so much inspiration here and its been such a help!

if you are ever feeling down, feel free to PM me if you wanna... ill try and help when ever i can.

hi everyone, how are you all!

I am so ashamed, I haven't even been on this for the past 2 weeks - I've been to a horrible place :'( and put weight on. I'm so ashamed to even tell you guys how much. I lost all motivation and will for the last 2 weeks. Waking up today I realised once more, I'm on a downward spiral so I HAVE to do something about it. I guess it was a vicious cycle, my weight gets me down but it's food I turn to when I feel this. Sorry to be such a let down guys. I'm back now and motivated to lose. There is no point crying over spilt milk so I'm determined to return where I was and continue my journey!!!

I really hope the rest of you have done well with this challenge. Looking to hear from you all!

I know EXACTLY how you feel - i've been crap and put on 5lbs! so in the 16 weeks since i started on here i've lost a not-so grand total of 4.8lbs.
i am in the process of getting back on board, I read a quote in a mag that may help you re-focus its sort of helping me ''if you don't fall off the wagon, you never have to worry about getting back on'' or something to that effect.

good luck x

well i didnt make it :( but it was only by 1lb... i lost 9lb's for the challenge... i stayed the same for 1 of those weeks though which was where i came stuck.....
Hope everyone else managed to thrash the challenge!!!

Precious - 10lbs
Sa89 - 10lbs
x Alex x - 6.4lbs
Lalalou - ?
Ness - 7lbs
Kes- 10lb- 9
lb lost, missed by 1lb
piink punkii- 8lbs

hey you are not at all alone sa89... please dont ever think that you are alone. we are all here for you...
so you put on a little, i think everyone does at some point...
keep posting on here... ive been really down the last few days, and this site has been so helpful!.
so much inspiration here and its been such a help!

if you are ever feeling down, feel free to PM me if you wanna... ill try and help when ever i can.

Thank you so much kes for the words of wisdom and kind help! It really does mean a lot. I honestly can't believe how friendly you all are on here! - Not typical of the people we meet on a day to day basis!!! Also, if you have a weak moment please feel free to contact me, I know I'm not the best person right now for this but I hope to be as the weeks go on!!!

I know EXACTLY how you feel - i've been crap and put on 5lbs! so in the 16 weeks since i started on here i've lost a not-so grand total of 4.8lbs.
i am in the process of getting back on board, I read a quote in a mag that may help you re-focus its sort of helping me ''if you don't fall off the wagon, you never have to worry about getting back on'' or something to that effect.

good luck x

Thanks Alex! I guess it's true, only by falling off do you realise you need to get back on. Like Kes said to me, if you feel weak contact me, I'm probably not the best person to be dishing out advice at the moment but I hope we will be able to keep each other strong! And I guess it's true, the main thing is that we are losing weight! even if it's slowly, we are in a better place than when we started!

well i didnt make it :( but it was only by 1lb... i lost 9lb's for the challenge... i stayed the same for 1 of those weeks though which was where i came stuck.....
Hope everyone else managed to thrash the challenge!!!

Well done kes, 1lb away! That's near enough completing the challenge! :)

Hi All,
Im back my brothers wedding was fab loved it.. havent weighed myself yet but have definately put on a few pounds which i expected.. are we doing another challenge anyone up for another one? if so count me in please.

SA89 - dont worry about the weight gain we all have days wen we feel like that.. i know for one wen im havin a bad day my only comfort is food but at least u know why u gained it. Im happy to hear u are still up for contining ur weight loss journey with us. Please dont get urself all down we are all here to help each other. Its been amazing so far with u guys and hope we have many more challeges we do together big hugs to you (((((((( ))))))))

Need to catch up on posts but hope ur all well.. big hello to Alex,lalalou,kes,sa89 and everyone else on here..

x

id be up for a new challenge....
love em!!!

Hi precious! Glad that you are back now :) How was the wedding??? Thanks for the kind words :) Your words always make me smile!

I think a new challenge sounds good. Hopefully this time I'll succeed! When should we start it, and how long should we make it? I quite like our 4 week challenges because they are short and sweet!

awww SA89 hope ive made u feel a little better - you'll feel even better when i reveal how much i have GAINED lol yes gained ..im sorry to be a let down guys but ive put on a mighty 4.5lbs i dont feel down my excuse is my brothers weddin i had a fab time - sa89 it was just fab loved it thanks for asking honey.

Soooo back to business lol shall we start new challenge for next week?? sa89 im happy with 4 weeks too .. did u want to do the honours again - or anyone else?? So its SA89, Kes and me up for a new challenge anyone else?? Ill stick to my weigh in day as monday as before.

Best of luck everyone.. think positive and stay positive :)

Precious - At least you have an excuse for the weight gain , mine is purely down to...i don't know what exactly! lol. the main thing is that we are both back on here trying to make a difference(for the better!!!).

About the challenge, we could start it from the week of this coming monday (16 nov) until the week commencing 14 december. We'd have a matter of 4 weigh ins...

Hope you are all well, lalalou - where are you!

Heeey, sorry I kind of forgot about this thread! My last weigh in for this one is on Friday, and I have 5lbs to lose til I get this challenge. Reeeeeally don't think I'll lose that much this week, but oh well!!

I'm up for the next challenge too :)

Hey sa89 that sounds great.. im happy with that? is everyone else? please make some noise if ur up for a new challenge lol would be nice to lose some lbs to fit into that little black dress for xmas hey lol? Im gonna stick to a 10lb loss again

Lalalou-how can u forget us - we need u :-(

Back