W/C 14th December challenge!

Lost 2lb this week - going to get exercising this week so im looking for a 3 lb loss next week.

Edd2712 - well done honey on your 2lb loss - absolutely fantastic - If everyone has a moment would be great to read some of your food diaries since beginning this challenge. would be fab for the ones who may be struggling a little just an idea honeys.

Im off to bed early start tomm so will catch u all later .. Hope ya'll doing well.

group hug ((((((((( )))))))))))

precious - forgot to say, good luck with your weigh in when you do! my scales broke for a while and I was lost without them lol but when you weigh in and see the loss you'll feel great :)

SA89 - lol god i miss my scales its prob got to much for the poor thing as i was on it day and night lol.. yeah i hope ive done well definately not as good as some on here this week im afraid. How are u have a great week sa89 :)

Soozsb - awww so sweet of u honey hope your doing fab too.

Hello to everyone on here too and hope ya'll doing great

Time for tea will be on line later..

WHAT ARE WE HERE FOR- to lose some weight - WHAT DO WE NEED TO DO - to stay positive........ because WE CAN DO IT :)

Hope everyone is doing well this week in the terrible weather, not much chance to get out to get some exercise. I am off to my slimming world class today, will let you know how I get on later.

hey everyone ive lost 4lbs im very pleased with that just used my friends scales same as mine but the weigh in could differ a little. Feeling good hope it stays that way and the green monster doesnt appear lol..

Hey Polyanna all the best with your WI honey - looking forward to seeing how u got on :)

How cold is it today OMG BRRRRRRRRRR freezing or what even though the suns out its like a freezer out there..

Have a fantastic day everyone :)

Last edited:
Hey SOOZSB 1.4lbs well done thats fab fab fab wishing u lots of luck for your next weigh in too.

HELLLLLLOOO everyone how are you all? hows ur weekend going? good so far? I hope so :)))))))) We have all done so so well this week heres to another fantastic week best of luck honeys..

Hey only me again..

Just wondering anyone on Facebook? Seems soooo quiet in here this evening im bored where are ya'll lol xx

Lalalou - 10lbs
Precious 10lbs -
x Alex x T6.4. -0.8. 5.6 to go.
Sa89 10lbs - 3lbs.
Kes- 10lbs (would love 12... but we will see)- 6lb down
Soozsb - 12lbs
zarafa- 10lb -4.6lb, 5.4lb left :D
Polyanna – 8lbs, -2lbs, 6lbs to go
Zillie - 8lbs, -2lbs, -2lbs, 9lbs to go
edd2712 - 11 lbs
Piink_PuNkStarr x - 10 lbs
soccermum 12lbs -

ive gone -4lb this week... ive changed over to my Dr's app weigh in so i will be able to get a more of a true account of whats happening.
hope everyone is going well!

P.S ive taken the list from a while ago as no one has done the list, so make sure everyone adds what they have lost to the list!!!

weigh in 2 completed and have lost 2lbs, thats 9lbs in 2 weeks :D over the moon.

I was also named slimmer of the week, a few of us lost 2lbs, my award was a combination of the last 2 weeks and still losing after a fairly big weight loss last week.

Congratulations everyone else on their weightloss :D

Back