Wagamamas!!!!!!

Wanted to go to Wagamamas for lunch yesterday, I normally have a soup which consists of chicken breast, stock, noodles and veg. Looked on the SW website and apparently this is 30 syns!!!!!! can any experienced SW'ers out there tell me why? I am in shock lol.

I'm really confused with this as well, I'm sure not long ago there was a feature on wagamamas on the slimming world website saying what was good to pick an the rammed were the best syns wise! Never used to able to find it on the syns online and now it's soooo high! It's worse than a macdonalds I'm kinda of swinging to the fact that its calculated wrong but I'm still to scared go anymore haha x

I've just ha a little look an I'm convinced its wrong! Syns are the same on all plans and the deep fried chicken Katsu curry is less syns! Any advice off anyone else would be great x

Yes, and it's totally bizarre. Ramen's are all stupidly high, in fact most things are. The best I've found is cod cubes cod cubes | japanese kids dishes | wagamama which look boring as all Hell to be honest, but are 11.5 syns or Chicken Donburi teriyaki chicken donburi | japanese main courses | wagamama at 15 syns.

It seems odd that chilli chicken ramen | japanese main courses | wagamama Chilli chicken ramen is 30syns when you look at it. :rolleyes:

I thought Japanese food is meant to be low fat generally!

Exactly that's what I thought, before I started SW I always had the ramen because it was chicken, veg and stock? and most of the japanese flavourings are free or low syn, it does seem wrong that we can have fast food over any kind of soup?...lol. I can't imagine what they put in it...hope someone has some insight and can help us on this x

Back