Wahooo Im into the 10's and size 12!

snuggle69

Silver Member
I honestly never ever thought I would get this far....Started at 19 stone 12lbs I am now 10 stone 12lbs...I have lost a total of 9 stone...nearly there now!

I am also now into a size 12 on my bottom half now which considering all the excess skin I never expected! Top half is a size 8-10. And I have gone from a size 6 shoes to a size 4! Havent a clue how that one works!

So....for all of you who are just starting with a lot to lose, you can do it, just takes time and when you fall off the wagon just get back on again asap.

what on earth could i change it to though lol

well done! size 12 ahhhhh lol droolz

Just so inspriring- you must feel like a completely new woman. I agree that a name change may be required- not so 'snuggles' now eh? More like 'hottie'

xxxx

Well done!

Wow, losing 9 stone is amazing! :worthy: You should feel so proud! You're an inspiration! :worthy: :happy096:

Hello hun,

Just wanted to say a MASSIVE well done!!!!!

You've achieved so much and looking at your signature your still going strong!!! Its really nice and inspiring to hear someone so happy after their hard work, sometimes it's hard during the journey to remember what your aiming for and to hear your doing so well just makes us all that little bit more excited about getting there!!

xxxx

That is a fantastic achievement, well done!! You must be so proud x

Snugs, you really are so inspiring!! You and Cocktail Princess are my fave SW idols because you are troopers who have lots and lots of patience and see it as a long term change of lifestyle! You are always so supportive of others and whenever I see your comments I know that you are speaking from experience and it gives me huge encouragement and belief that I too can get there!! Thank you!! Lots of love FC XXXXX PS How long has it taken you to get to what you are now from 19 stone 12?XXX

Wow, what an inspiration. Congratulations.

Q

Back