***Waist Shrinking WEDNESDAY Hour by Hour***

Julie Williams

Silver Member
Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen!!! My appointment for my first IVF consultation is today and its also my 3rd Anniversary and so far is a gooood day. Im very excited dont know that to expect but will have everything crossed that my weight loss will help me to gain the one thing that I so want. Had some flowers off my hubby and a CD and a very soppy card hes a little sweetie.:D Anyway have a great day all!!!!!xxx

good luck Julie hope it goes well for you. how exciting! and happy anniversary too!!

Scales are shifting for me and showing Im finally in the 12st's but will wait til Saturday for offical WI. but whoo im happy. And definetly past the 50lb mark!!! will celebrate properly on Sat. and maybe need to think about how to treat myself.

Sun shine here in Ireland, Feeling good. last week of school for the kids. Cant wait for the break. gotta get to work, may be back later
Have a great day all who follow. wishing anyone with WI that it goes well

Good Luck Julie.. hope everything goes okay for you and Hubby Today! I'm sure they'll be more than impressed with what you've done so far xx

Today I am feeling good, weight is going in the right direction.. according to my scales, i'm down 7lb since last Thursday.. obviously it's her scales that count but hopefully it'll be close to that tomorrow!

Off to the Beach today with Friends and all the kids so that should be fun. Only thing is they don't know that i'm doing CD and everyone is having a picnic... so questions may be asked.

Hope everyone is having a FAB FAB FAB day xx

Hey Denise your doing sooo well I am so impressed you go girl!!! ELay 7lbs is fab good luck for WI tomorrow. Ive posted about ace meeting today on the other Wed board was brilliant xxx

Back