waiting on the book coming

lucysmommy

Gold Member
cant wait!

i have restarted atkins today however last time i stalled at just over 12st - so if it happens again i can switch to the dukan which seems to be a healthier anyways.

cant wait for the book to come now

x

hey hon :D where have you been!

Good luck, hope the book comes soon. My thin friend has mine ggrr, need to get it back, I need something to read to keep my motivation up

has your friend started doing it Cathy?

No not really Vicky, she has a lovely figure, shes 5 foot 2 size 10, she 'needs' to tone up more than anything. Shes a funny girl though, goes through phases of things, but she has the most terrible carb addiction. But she has always had menstrual probs and unexplained infertility, tired IVF etc didnt work, Ive told her she needs to get a coil or go on the pill or something to regulate her cycles. She goes running a lot. But she borrowed the book because of the carb thing, but I dont think its that, she needs to sort her cycles out, they are really short.

ah i see. you think she would be toned if running x

As I said , she goes through phases lol. She prefers running in the winter though, so she will be starting again soon. Just glad its running and not bloody wheatgrass again

never the wheatgrass drink stuff?

Yes, she got a juicer 'specially. Shes a bit daft, she had us all living till we were 150 at one point trying to convince us

Noooo I didnt, yuck

Wheatgrass, the green gunky-looking stuff? I don't want to live to 150 if I have to drink that daily (or even weekly).

Hi lucysmommy, hope the book manages to convert you;). Welcome and don't hestitate with questions.:)

Back