• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

walden farms calorie free

shellreed2011

Silver Member
S: 18st0lb C: 12st7lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 31 Loss: 5st7lb(30.56%)
It's not so much the calories Hun it's certain ingredients that can kick you out of ketosis!

shellreed2011

Silver Member
S: 18st0lb C: 12st7lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 31 Loss: 5st7lb(30.56%)
I made that mistake with a tesco salad! I thought because it was 250 calories I was ok but it kicked me out of ketosis!

losingit

Silver Member
S: 19st2lb C: 14st4lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 4st12lb(25.37%)
I add a sweetener to some of my shakes... the tablet sweeteners as they have zero carb unlike the powdered sweetener. Probably not really allowed but it didn't effect ketosis for me.

flab-buster

S: 21st2.5lb C: 20st9.5lb G: 10st5lb Loss: 0st7lb(2.36%)
I personally wouldnt use syrups and dressings as they are not part of the plan and i doubt that they are carb free.

Why not try adding a crushed sweetener to your shakes like losingit suggested and see if that helps you to get the shakes down ;) You can also add crushed ice to your shakes and some coffee to make a type of frappucino or just ice cubes to chill them, i find that makes them nicer.

Little-Miss-Perfect

Doing it exante style :)
S: 19st7lb G: 11st0lb
I used to really hate the strawberry shake but now its my fav. I put a bottle of water in the freezer an hour before shake time then use 400-500ml of icy water and shake it up in my shaker. Just like a mcds milkshake.
You could even put ice cubes in a blender and add your shake that makes it thicker, almost like an ice cream.
It's yummy. Try it ;) xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 6
Slimming World 2
Slimming World 7
Dukan Diet 9
Slimming World Off Topic 12