walden farms calorie free

missjam

just found these zero calorie syrups and dressings... might risk it and put some syrup in my awful strawberry shake. they even do calorie free peanut butter and mayonaise and choc dip :eek:

search walden farms website on google and see what you think

It's not so much the calories Hun it's certain ingredients that can kick you out of ketosis!

I made that mistake with a tesco salad! I thought because it was 250 calories I was ok but it kicked me out of ketosis!

I dont want to sound rude here but are you sure a VLCD really is the right diet for you? Or would a higher plan maybe be better?

Last edited:
I add a sweetener to some of my shakes... the tablet sweeteners as they have zero carb unlike the powdered sweetener. Probably not really allowed but it didn't effect ketosis for me.

I personally wouldnt use syrups and dressings as they are not part of the plan and i doubt that they are carb free.

Why not try adding a crushed sweetener to your shakes like losingit suggested and see if that helps you to get the shakes down ;) You can also add crushed ice to your shakes and some coffee to make a type of frappucino or just ice cubes to chill them, i find that makes them nicer.

I used to really hate the strawberry shake but now its my fav. I put a bottle of water in the freezer an hour before shake time then use 400-500ml of icy water and shake it up in my shaker. Just like a mcds milkshake.
You could even put ice cubes in a blender and add your shake that makes it thicker, almost like an ice cream.
It's yummy. Try it ;) xx

Back