Wales - Life in 2011

Oooooh Wales, it all sounds fab, apart from the tough old bit of steak. I love steak and it is so disappointing when its inedible. Still.......the champagne cocktails (yum) more than made up for it I would imagine :D

Hope the pooch has forgiven you for having the audacity to leave her for a couple of days. Animals are so funny.....my cats used to give me the silent treatment, if ever I left them for a while!!

Nice to have you back with us and I'm sure you will see a drop by Thursday WI

x

Sounds like a fab weekend and your food and drinks sound LUSH!! Xx

Glad you had a great weekend, aren't animals funny? As Chelsea says, our cats used to sulk for the number of days that we'd been away! The dogs never. xx

Morning Wales, So glad you had a great weekend with friends and enjoyed the trip!
Great you managed to STS, hope you are doing OK back on track.

Have a lush day
xx

Glad you enjoyed it all, loving the sleepy-Wales post yesterday! Wise choices and lots of fun, and STS... yay!!! Have a great week and I bet there's a loss by the time it's WI!

xxx

Hi there, have a great day today xx

Still hung over? (joke, joke...)

xxx

Hey all, thanks for dropping by, and no joke KC I am still shattered!! Am doing ok, not great though as there is now food in the house which I am struggling with - some chicken and broccoli, but also some pasta, half a biscuit and some ice cream. So am just feeling a little "quiet" atm. Ok, but quiet, and thoughtful.

Am reading through diaries (when I am awake) but think I need another early night tonight. I really can't cope with going out if this is how wiped it leaves me!!!

Sounds like it was a WILD weekend. Get that ice cream out of the house hun, not good... and sleep tight.

xxx

Morning Wales, hope you are feeling recovered today hun!
Agree with Katy bin the stuff if you having trouble having around you at the moment.
Hope you have a great 'on plan' day, you can do it hun!

xx

....or padlock the freezer? xx

Not to worry all the ice cream went. Honestly there wasn't that much, just the scrapings left from New Year, but it was the compulsion that worried me. Better day today, conscious effort not to pick, and am having SS day with a bit of milk in some tea. And will have an extra shake if I want to nibble.

Unoffical WI shows 1.5lb loss from last week - yay. Managed to wear a dress to work today that I haven't worn for months, which helps focus the mind. I think I want to move up to 810 permanently from the end of Feb, so figure two more weeks on SS is worth it. Though I have a meal out next Thursday to celebrate a colleagues wedding, will join in with some food but am driving. Also OH has said that he is cooking on Monday evening for Vals day, have said fine but would appreciate no carb, no sauces, no booze. I want to appreciate the gesture, not regret my actions the next day!!

Off to catch up on diaries, now that I feel back in the land of the living :)

Fab Wales, on the 1.5 lbs and also to the dress.

I'm going to be moving up to 810 from 1st March, as I will have done 7 weeks almost on SS/SS+ by then and hopefully won't have a huge amount to lose by then.

Well done on the positivity. You are doing well hon xx

Brilliant Wales to have an OH who understands about the no carbs/no sauces! Well done on the loss, and on the dress... yay!!!

xxx

Valentine's Day meal sounds good! My OH said he would cook for me......:rolleyes:........but there are 3 children still living at home....not so romantic then .....and I have had to book late work appointments that day. Hmm.......

Morning Wales,
Great news on the drop...yay you!!
aww your hubby sounds great, good on you for planning ahead!

Have a fabulous Friday
xx

Unoffical WI shows 1.5lb loss from last week - yay. Managed to wear a dress to work today that I haven't worn for months, which helps focus the mind. :)

aww this pargraph has put a smile on my lil face lol.!
yay to you keep focusing hunnie.x:):)

hope you are having a fab weekend x

Strange couple of days. Feel like I can really notice a difference in how I look and feel, I feel smaller and clothes are fitting much better, or even just fitting! So why have I been making some poor choices. Got home from work nice and early yesterday and had tuna, cherry tomatoes, some pasta, three slices of wholemeal bread with jam and a cup of tea. Then in the evening had creme egg, red wine, three egg omelette and baked beans - like WTF, where did all that come from :sigh:

This morning the scales had dropped again though don't really feel deserving of it, and am sure yesterdays decisions will come back to haunt me on the scales later in the week.

Anyhow new dawn new day - back on track, up early for a nice long, wet and muddy dog walk. Shake. Out supermarket shopping. Home for shake. Sofa surfing watching football and rugby league (yippee new season starts today) then out for another long dog walk I think. Am going to have as many shakes today as I need to stop me picking, eating, snacking, drinking.

I think I get comfortable when I get to this size. Compared with how I was before I am much smaller, so I think I feel that I don't need to be as focussed. But I still have a BMI of over 30, still classed as obese, so I need to understand that for my health as much as anything I need to carry on.

In other news, the dog has been getting increasingly more aggressive on the lead when she sees other dogs. I don't think it is pure aggression I think she is nervous coupled with excitement, she just wants to go and play with them - but it comes across as aggression and she lunges at them, barks and growls and drools! I find it very stressful and embarassing and I am worried what will happen if I lose control of her. Anyhow, the dog walkers daughter is interested in dog behaviour and she has just started walking her instead of her mum. So she is coming to see us tomorrow lunchtime to show us some of the techniques she has been using with her that seem to work and calm her down. Off the lead she is a different dog - she is excited when she sees other dogs but isn't aggressive at all - she just wants to play! I am sure she has a reputation round here with the neighbours, but she is as soft as anything. Fingers crossed for some dog whispering magic!!

Hope everyone is having a fabby weekend and that some spring sunshine has found you all x

Back