Wales - Life in 2011

aww this pargraph has put a smile on my lil face lol.!
yay to you keep focusing hunnie.x:):)

hope you are having a fab weekend x

Thanks Shanny - we need to keep reminding ourselves of why we are doing this don't we!!

Hi Wales, I'm not really a dog person so this is probably a load of rubbish but maybe she feels protective of you when she is on a lead and that is why she shows aggression, mixed with the obvious excitement of seeing other doggies?

My ex in laws used to have this mongrel called Skipper, who was a lovely old boy. Once off the lead though he would run yards away to find some poor unsuspecting soul he could bite on the leg or bum:eek:. We used to walk in the other direction and pretend he didnt belong to us. Can understand your embarrassment lol.

Perhaps your pooch could do with the canine equivalent of Supernanny to sort it out :D

xx

Wales, I so understand the blip thing... feeling good can backfire sometimes, but really apart from the creme egg the choices weren't junk or anything. Perhaps it was just a hungry day. I am less hungry now on 810, so if you find the next week a struggle on SS think about switching up a plan for a week, or even for keeps, because the losses are still really good and if it make the whole thing more do-able then it's worth it. Agree that having as many shakes as it needs today is a good way forward.

The dog thing is funny, I think they feel scared on a lead when other dogs are around, vulnerable almost, and more needing to put on a show of aggression. When off the lead they have freedom to run away (in case of my dog!) so rarely get as anxious! Be very interesting to see what your dog whisperer says!

Have a fab weekend and stay calm and cool, all is well!

xxx

Scales 13.5 again this morning which is encouraging, and yesterday was a SS day - 4 products and milk in my tea but nothing else. Just need to keep up the water, I always forget to refill when I am at home. Long walk with the dog this morning, colder today and just sodden under foot. The stream was too high and fast to cross, but had a good yomp through the taller grass rather than on the path to "feel the burn"! Came home and made OH a lovely omelette with bacon and cheese (drool) but I had a shake and a cup of tea. We then cleaned the house bottom to top, so more calorie burning exercise throwing the dyson round the house.

Had a good hour with the dog behaviour lady - it was very useful, we had some live interaction with other dogs and have learnt a few techniques to use. It was lovely to see that she is fond of Ruby and Ruby of her, reassuring to know that the dog isn't doomed and that we aren't the owners from hell!

I am just relaxing on the sofa with my feet up, running through the long list of tasks I still have to do: ironing, photograph and list items on Ebay, wash the kitchen floor, paint my toes, stay where I am... I think I know which one I am going to go for...

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday x

I vote for paint your toes, stay where you are!

Glad the dog whisperer helped. I think I read something about this problem somewhere - I'll have a look and see if I can find it. All dogs have their foibles I think; ours is almost perfect, but I'm not 100% sure of her temperament with strangers and very unsure about children. So when we have grandchildren she may have to go.......:wave_cry: OH says she'll be fine, so I may be worrying over nothing - a likely possibility! No sign of grandchildren yet either so I'm being a bit previous!

Great on the scales as well!! xxx

Opted for a movie curled up on the sofa so no chores done. Had some dinner this evening, one egg omelette, tuna and some peas. But it was tasty and filling, and I am off to read up on 810 as I think I may fancy some of that. Happy Sunday evening x

810 has been a lifesaver for me Wales... go for it!

xxx

Morning Wales, Enjoy some 810 hunny, it's great!
Happy Valentine's Day, enjoy your day!
Wishing you a great week
xx

Happy Valentines my Mini Mins lovelies :heartpump:

Am afraid that my OH didn't pay much heed to my request for little carb and no sauces, however it is M&S and is being cooked for me as I type, and these are the times I want to treasure (may not happen again for 12 months). So am stocking up on the water, and will fill my plate with green veggies
:candledinner:

Whatever you are doing this evening have a fabby one x

Have a wonderful evening dear Wales.

We don't usually 'do' Valentine's day, but OH gave me a loving card and a bottle of good red wine and is cooking a romantic supper..................for 5! :rolleyes:

xx

Happy Valentines my Mini Mins lovelies :heartpump:

Am afraid that my OH didn't pay much heed to my request for little carb and no sauces, however it is M&S and is being cooked for me as I type, and these are the times I want to treasure (may not happen again for 12 months). So am stocking up on the water, and will fill my plate with green veggies
:candledinner:

Whatever you are doing this evening have a fabby one x

Have a wonderful evening dear Wales.

We don't usually 'do' Valentine's day, but OH gave me a loving card and a bottle of good red wine and is cooking a romantic supper..................for 5! :rolleyes:

xx
That's ok. Don't you worry about me, sitting here on my own with a shake. No Eric, no supper being cooked, no cards/flowers/kisses/cuddles. You just have a lovely time with your menfolk.

Lol, of course I am only kidding you. I've got a hot date with the radio commentary of the Fulham v Chelsea game which starts at 8:00 and I am consoling myself with the fact that once this weight is off and I can find my mojo, this time next year could be soooo different :D

Have a wonderful evening you lovely ladies. Don't do anything I wouldn't ;)

Lucy Lastic xxxxxxx

Hey Lucy, you sure sound like a fun date, this year or next!! Listen romance doesn't get better than this - I am watching the last quarter of the Super Bowl, like it's not like we don't know who won, but love does strange things to us all. Go green Bay and I get about 40% of my Sky+ back!!!

Dinner was delicious, but better than that the kitchen smells wonderful xxx

That's ok. Don't you worry about me, sitting here on my own with a shake. No Eric, no supper being cooked, no cards/flowers/kisses/cuddles. You just have a lovely time with your menfolk.
Lucy Lastic xxxxxxx

Dear Lucy,

Time to dispel the illusion. Great supper, wine, even pudding - raspberries and apples and creme fraiche (half fat of course!) Have listened to one DD stressing about an interview for Uni, another about her lecturers not turning up for lectures and how she is going to fail everything and never get a job, another ringing up and deciding that she would like supper after all and we have just eaten it all. Haven't heard from the 4th ....yet. Then MIL rang for a chat.....:(

OH and I have just finished off a jigsaw. See, we really know how to make Valentine's day rock!! :rolleyes: xx

Then my boss's boss (a tough ex CID cop) rang and would like to come out to work with me tomorrow, he likes to 'encourage and support us'. Yippee dippee doo!! :fear:

Dear Lucy,

Time to dispel the illusion. Great supper, wine, even pudding - raspberries and apples and creme fraiche (half fat of course!) Have listened to one DD stressing about an interview for Uni, another about her lecturers not turning up for lectures and how she is going to fail everything and never get a job, another ringing up and deciding that she would like supper after all and we have just eaten it all. Haven't heard from the 4th ....yet. Then MIL rang for a chat.....:(

OH and I have just finished off a jigsaw. See, we really know how to make Valentine's day rock!! :rolleyes: xx

Then my boss's boss (a tough ex CID cop) rang and would like to come out to work with me tomorrow, he likes to 'encourage and support us'. Yippee dippee doo!! :fear:
Hahahaha, and there was me sitting here all green with envy conjuring up little pictures in my head of candlelight, soft music, longing looks, feeding each other, etc etc.

Think your day at work tomorrow will be a breeze compared to having to sort out daughters - :sigh: takes me back to when my three all lived at home. *nervous tic*

xxx

Smiling at the Valentines Day evenings... aww.

xxx

Hahahaha, and there was me sitting here all green with envy conjuring up little pictures in my head of candlelight, soft music, longing looks, feeding each other, etc etc.

Think your day at work tomorrow will be a breeze compared to having to sort out daughters - :sigh: takes me back to when my three all lived at home. *nervous tic*

xxx

Huh! We have had two nights alone at home in 26 years!! Mind you, they are all going abroad together in September - for a week!!!!!

Back