Wales - Life in 2011

Glad ou had a great weekend hun, well done for getting stright back on track too!
Hope the WI is good, but you know hey'll catch up if there is a water hangover from the w/e.
Have a fab Tuesday
x

Wow, you have done awesomely well (if thats a word)...... well done. Keep up the good work.

Hey all, thanks for dropping by and I hope everyone has survived Tuesday. Work is busy at the moment which is good as it makes the day go quicker, and I am quite suprised that I haven't really had any hunger pangs after getting back on SS - my lord I think I must still be full from Saturday :eek:

Managed to wear a dress to work today that I bought in the new year sales, size 16. Could hear the lining creak a little as I got in the car but all in all felt very comfortable. When I bought it I couldn't get the zip all the way up on my own, but today was a breeze. This was my reminder today why I love this diet. I just need to work on the denial I will no doubt have later in the year when the zip gets tight.

CDC is coming tomorrow for an early WI. OH is stopping on SS until next Thursday, then he will go up to SS+ and then 810. I am a little worried about having food in the house again. But he has said that he will stick more to true SS+ and 810 rather than his own version last time - that included pitta bread and baked beans! That being said I have resisted the mini sausages that are in the fridge as training treats for the dog.

Here's to an excellent waist-reducing Wednesday for us all xx

Well done to you Wales.. your doing great.. and well done for getting into your dress.. Thats the great thing about CWP you see the results quickly!!! Go girl your doing fab........
xxx

Morning Wales, good luck with WI today! yay for the dress hun, it makes it all worth it eh!!
Have a great day
xx

A big yay for the dress from me too... bet you looked fab. And that dress will get looser and looser! It must be a great motivator to have OH doing CD as well, even if not at exactly the same stages you can understand and support each other. Any chance of moving the dog onto quorn sausages? Lol!

Good luck for the early WI and have a wonderful Wednesday!

xxx

Good luck with WI today, glad you had no problems going back to SS...

So good to get into smaller clothes again isn't it? I can just remember!
I think you are brilliant not eating the dog's sausages. I would. You can train dogs with cat biscuits as well and I don't think even I would eat them! :) xx

1lb loss, and that was probably more like 0.5lb! Still it wasn't a gain and given the food and booze consumed on Sat could've been worse. Onwards and downwards dear friends. Plus early night cos I am shattered. Will catch up on diaries tomorrow! Here's to a Totally Terrific Thursday - night all x

Well done Wales!! Night night xx

Morning Wales, yay for the 1lb! its all good hunny and next WI will be even better!
Have a terrific thursday!
xx

Fab stuff Wales, and I bet you get a 'whoosh' next week... onwards, ever onwards! Have a great thursday!

xxx

Wow, well done on your 1lb especially after your weekend, any loss is definately a bonus....

Yay for the loss :) Hope you have a great weekend x

Have a good day today Wales..... keep up the good work xx

Go Wales... we're almost at the wonderful weekend, yay!

xxx

Hungry today today, already had all my 3 products. Had my soup followed quite quickly by a shake. But I had been out for a long walk with my fat dog. Fat as advised by our dog walker :( So she is now on a diet as well. Plus OH has come home talking about a fish butty, but actually has just made himself his soup. Bless him.

We have an early vet apt in the morning to check out her recent operation scar as it is going a little funny. Then household product shopping (boring) then home for washing and cleaning. Plus I have a pile of clothes to get on Ebay this weekend - so will be photographing and listing. Plus mega walks with our tubby doggie.

Happy weekend all x

Back