Wales - Life in 2011

How about we fill the whole pool with frozen celery? That along with a hunky lifeguard should do the trick!

Think the SS+ option might help, and doubt it will affect losses... speaking as one who has moved up to 810, it's made such a difference to me. I know what you mean about that salt though, would so love to have some, used to overdo it a bit. Maybe Cd will reset my taste buds (live in hope...) Staying on track is the main thing, so whatever it takes, I say.

Wishing you well for the WI Wales, crossing fingers is a well known weight loss tip, I keep mine crossed at all times. Makes typing a bit of a challenge...

xxx

:D Yes please to the hunky lifeguard, noooo to the frozen celery......and I'm very ticklish!

You sound so sorted Wales and calm, all good. :) Hope the weigh in is good, but perhaps it doesn't matter if it isn't, as you know you are eating wisely.

I'm imagining Katy typing with her fingers crossed.......:rolleyes:

xx

Wales said:
Hey all, thanks for your lovely comments.

KC I know exactly what you mean about the drama after a lapse and how that can do more damage...

Last night I had a 2 egg omlette with salt and pepper, and the tastiest bit was the salt (oops!) The tonight I had a 1 egg omlette (more like a small pancake) with a small piece of chicken and 1 broccoli floret anda spoonfull of peas. OH is eating and I just wanted to join in. Also then sticking with 3 products as well - have a mouse chilling in the fridge. Think I am going to mix between a small SS+ meal and full SS.

Will see how this affects the scales but I feel quite relaxed about it.

WI tomorrow night, then don't have another one for 2 weeks. I am hoping for 4lbs tomorrow - that would be fab - fingers crossed (unless that makes me weigh more??)

As for Bess, perhaps we could get a hunky lifeguard to tempt her in - well if she isn't interested I could be :cool:

Why is there a mouse chilling in your fridge? Is he hot or are they now allowed as the protein bit of SS+. (just teasing I assume you mean mousse).

Morning Wales, great plan to switch to ss+ if you need it hunny, it's still a fab plan with great losses too (watch that salt though hun!)
Wishing you a Fab Thursday
xx

Hey all, thanks for your lovely comments. WI was 4lbs tonight so I am back in the 13s which is great and I am just a lb off 1.5 st in 32 days which is amazing. OH has also lost exactly the same amount as me and he is chuffed to bits with that.

This evening I have had a 2 egg omelette with broccoli and a small piece of chicken. Think I might go down this route as it feels good to have a small evening meal. I cope quite well at work on just a tetra and if I am in the zone can avoid the canteen, the snack machine and the goodies that are passed round. And as OH is ramping back up on the good food so he can start back at the gym, it might stop me picking at his food bits.

Need to go and start packing my bag for my trip to the big smoke on Saturday morning. Turn myself from a country bumpkin into a city slicker :rolleyes:

Hope everyone is well and will be back to catch up on diaries soon. Big hugs all round x

Brilliant Wales! Well done and that omelette sounds gorgeous! Hope you have a fab time in London... and here's to the 13s, woo hoo!

xxx

Well done Wales.... good on you for being back in the 13s and well done for a great loss! You and your other half are doing fab and its great that you are both supporting each other.... its alot easier when you are doing it with someone..
Keep smiling hon your doing fab x

Morning Wales, Fab news on your 4lbs off, great work!!
Enjoy SS+ hun and have a great trip
Have a fantastic Friday
xx

Hey there City Slicker! 4lbs!! Fab!! Hope you have a great weekend. xx :)

Thanks for your lovely comments. Am almost all packed and ready to go. Been out for something to eat this evening and just remembered how difficult this eating and choices malarky is and just how safe you feel on SS. Had chicken, salad, peas and a few chips. But really had to stay in the moment when eating as I was tending to drift off and just shovel food in - which is when I do most damage, when I just switch off and feed! In previous times it would've been a modest dinner and I would feel great for avoiding pudding.

Just hope my jeans still fit tomorrow, and grateful that the top I am wearing is full over the stomach area and tighter at the hips, so any bulge should be hidden.

Am off to bed shortly to ensure I can get up on time. Am taking my phone charger with me so I should be able to have a good catch up on diaries tomorrow.

Have a great weekend y'all, and keep safe out of these windy winds xxx

Hi Wales have a fsb weekend, keep posting as your inspirational!!

Hope you`re having a brill weekend :D Xx

Morning Wales,
Hope you've had a fab weekend hun.
Wishing you a great week!
xx

So how was the big city, Miss Wales? Tell all! Hope it was brilliant, and here's to a fab week ahead for all of us.

xxx

Morning Wales, how did the weekend go..... pop by and tell give us all the details....

Hey all. Not so sure if I have recovered or not, slightly better today but so glad I took today off. Weekend was really fabulous, I have such a great bunch of friends, we laughed all Saturday. In the restaurant the noise was so loud I had a distortion buzz in my ear. Food wise did really well, goats cheese salad and steak and chips, but the steak was chewy and the chips not that great so I don't think I got through half of it. However the champagne cocktails and wine is a different matter. Avoided the kebab shop on the way home though! Next morning had a bacon and egg sandwich and a proper cup of tea, but then nothing until I got home and had a shake.

Fortunately I haven't got the munchies which is quite a surprise. So today has been a day of snoozing and a very long walk with the dog - to try and get her back on my side, she was very peeved with me yesterday when I got home!

Taking a look at the scales I think I have STS which would be amazing. So I am back onto a mix of SS and SS+ days. Next WI is not until next Thursday so have some time to get back into a routine.

My next target date is Friday 25 Feb - my last day at work before a week off and also my mum is down for the weekend - we are going shopping for her trip to Australia. And I always like cooking (and then eating) with my mum and just chatting. Then think I will have an 810 week when we are off to give some flexibility.

So all still positive, just need to keep my head on straight for the next three weeks. Off to catch up on some diaries and enjoy what is left of my day off x

Back